Death comes from above in the new expansion for Fantasy General II, Onslaught!

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Armoured Giant Eagles roar in the sky and nosedive into enemy lines, while flying Night Mares spell doom for their targets down below. A Firebird screams high in the clouds, and a Pegasus-riding Transmuter flings his magical potions at the enemy.

In the war for Keldonia, the sky has become a battlefield.

13 new aerial units are introduced, greatly expanding the original roster and allowing for daring new tactics and manoeuvres. Eagle Bombers, Firebirds, Pegasus Flamers, Monster Hunters, and more: you’ll have no shortage of options.

Deploy these units in the brand-new ONSLAUGHT campaign, where a strange dream leads you to hunt for the mysterious Book of Krell. The campaign has over 30 procedurally generated maps, from the abandoned castle of King Dragga to the Lizard infested shores of Eastern Keldonia, until you must finally face The Unspeakable. Choose your General from one of several heroes, each with different skills, armies and advantages, pick your rewards for winning maps and evolve your strategies: the campaign provides endless replayability. Combined with the new Iron Maiden mode, Onslaught offers the ultimate Fantasy General II challenge.

A bonus map has also been added to the Invasion campaign, introducing the new aerial units and a Barbarian Clan of Eagle Riders that you must help in order to gain the Giant Eagle’s support.

Onslaught is due to release in Q1 2020. You can join the Beta and apply now!

Last but not least, don't forget that Fantasy General II is currently 25% off, so if you'd like to try the base game this would be the perfect time.

prestidigitation
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Death comes from above in the new expansion for Fantasy General II, Onslaught!

Post by prestidigitation »

Much more interested if it means we don't have to play as the fantasy vikings.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Death comes from above in the new expansion for Fantasy General II, Onslaught!

Post by AlbertoC »

prestidigitation wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:39 pm Much more interested if it means we don't have to play as the fantasy vikings.
You can play the new Onslaught campaign as any faction.
PanzerG
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by PanzerG »

"apply now" link in the first post does not work. Same if using the STEAM link.

Eventhough I am already logged in here, I get a "you must be logged in to join a beta test" page first, and if I try to log in there, I get some weird exception code.

Symfony\Component\Security\Core\Exception\
AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException

Needless to say: I would like to join the expansion beta, did the FG2 base game beta already. :D
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

PanzerG wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:22 am "apply now" link in the first post does not work. Same if using the STEAM link.

Eventhough I am already logged in here, I get a "you must be logged in to join a beta test" page first, and if I try to log in there, I get some weird exception code.

Symfony\Component\Security\Core\Exception\
AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException

Needless to say: I would like to join the expansion beta, did the FG2 base game beta already. :D
Thanks for the report PanzerG, and sorry you're having this issue. I'll forward this to our IT crew and we'll look into it.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

Your account issue should now be fixed, PanzerG. Could you try again please?
PanzerG

Post by PanzerG »

tyvm, issue solved, application sent.

Merry xmas and a happy new year to OBG and Slitherine, I hope I get the beta key as belated xmas present after xmas holidays :)

Even if not: i bought the edition incl 1st 2 dlc, so I am looking forward to it either way :)
elloco02
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by elloco02 »

look fantastic.

Return to “News & Announcements”