Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

SSLConf_pewp3w
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Bug Reports

Post by SSLConf_pewp3w »

Any explanation why this unit can't move? Had to restart the scenario, because it got destroyed next turn. I tried everything, mounted it, reloaded, etc...still nothing
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

pewp3w wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Any explanation why this unit can't move? Had to restart the scenario, because it got destroyed next turn. I tried everything, mounted it, reloaded, etc...still nothing
Can you provide a saved game? Without knowing exactly what happened prior to this it's hard to diagnose.

Thanks.

Pat

Pat a Pixel Pusher

SSLConf_pewp3w

Post by SSLConf_pewp3w »

Overwhelming Attack apparently does not work in certain scenarios? I attacked a fortified infantry with my tank that has overwhelming attack. I did one damage, the defending unit stayed in the city.
anticorp
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by anticorp »

A few items:

I have some bad textures outside the map. Any thoughts? Video settings are maxed.
textures.jpg
textures.jpg (257.73 KiB) Viewed 2877 times

I also noticed that the shadows on some airplanes disappear depending on the level of zoom while the shadows on others planes remain consistent thru the zoom levels.

Had 2 CTD when clicking on empty hexes in-game.

There is a typo on the hero - Ignores ZOC. Tooltip reads "Zine of control"

More to come later....
Pingunator
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Pingunator »

Resolute wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:36 pm
Pingunator wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:28 am
Also, i cant replace Prototype and captured Units while in a Mission. I dont know for sure if its a Bug or intended.
Protoypes and captured units can only be repaired to a certain extent due to their limited availability which is shown in the brackets. Example: The Stug has a maximum strength of 20. Those will get used up by repairing/OS your vehicle.
Ah okay, didnt notice those numbers at all. Thats actually very cool then. Thanks for the Information!
joss1952_slith

Post by joss1952_slith »

Hmmm... had the "unit on a certain hex can't fire or move into" also the game is not saving my Saved Games.......

Joe "Der Oberst" Osborne
joss1952_slith

Post by joss1952_slith »

saved game.jpg
saved game.jpg (241.83 KiB) Viewed 2806 times
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

Downloaded the D-Day mod, added to my Scenarios folder.
The name of a selected scenario is mirrored by the other two.
ModBug.jpg
ModBug.jpg (126.19 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

Copied files from Tutorial campaign and edited.
The attachment Screenshot (22).jpg is no longer available
Screenshot (22).jpg
Screenshot (22).jpg (70.4 KiB) Viewed 2781 times
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
dalfrede

Post by dalfrede »

D-Day A.zip
(56.37 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Note I removed the numbers in the file names to see if that fixed it, it didn't.
Real_MultiPlayer
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Camo list

Post by Real_MultiPlayer »

UN dead tank skins seem to be more of a bug than awesome not being able to move another vehicle to this hex and stop .. but able to drive through it..
Also not even being able to move a plane to this same hex because of said awesome dead skin...

I think we should remove the dead vehicles until the bug can be tracked down and fixed that would be really awesome !
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Real_MultiPlayer wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:28 am UN dead tank skins seem to be more of a bug than awesome not being able to move another vehicle to this hex and stop .. but able to drive through it..
Also not even being able to move a plane to this same hex because of said awesome dead skin...

I think we should remove the dead vehicles until the bug can be tracked down and fixed that would be really awesome !
Its nothing to do with the skin.

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Akkula
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Post by Akkula »

Real_MultiPlayer wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:28 am UN dead tank skins seem to be more of a bug than awesome not being able to move another vehicle to this hex and stop .. but able to drive through it..

You can disable them via options menu.
Eastern Front: Soviet Storm (v1.96): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=50342
Modern Conflicts (v1.95): http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=72062
Morris
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

funny bug in Belgium

Post by Morris »

during a campaign of Belgium , Axis troops encircled a French S35 tank by conquered all 6hexs around it . But Although the tank was bombed (by 150 cannon )to red , several full strength para(19steps) can not even hurt one step from it . meanwhile it still refuse to surrender . Is it a bug ?
Resolute
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Resolute »

OS Prototypes:
If you purchase a prototype in the shop and OS it, it works fine.
If you purchase a prototype and OS it after having deployed it in the deployment phase and then try to OS it, the correct number of core slots gets subtracted but the unit strength remains at 10.
SSLConf_pewp3w

Post by SSLConf_pewp3w »

If switchable units with transport move further than their organic move and have to use transport, they will switch back to their original configuration. Example: 88mm gun is configured as anti-tank. I move it two tiles with the transport. When the transport is done, the unit has switched back to anti-air.
dalfrede

Re: funny bug in Belgium

Post by dalfrede »

Morris wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:05 pm during a campaign of Belgium , Axis troops encircled a French S35 tank by conquered all 6hexs around it . But Although the tank was bombed (by 150 cannon )to red , several full strength para(19steps) can not even hurt one step from it . meanwhile it still refuse to surrender . Is it a bug ?
You need an 88 or TB, in PzC2 infantry can not scratch the tougher tanks. The Matilda tank is worse, a Me110 might kill 1 or 2, takes a long time to kill.
Against the Brits a Stuka is necessary.
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

pewp3w wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:53 pm Any explanation why this unit can't move? Had to restart the scenario, because it got destroyed next turn. I tried everything, mounted it, reloaded, etc...still nothing
I've checked your saves, and these guns have 0 movement points. Maybe they were attacked and retreated the turn before? In that case, retreat consumed movement points and made them unavailable for the current turn.
SSLConf_pewp3w

Post by SSLConf_pewp3w »

Rudankort wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:32 pm
pewp3w wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:53 pm Any explanation why this unit can't move? Had to restart the scenario, because it got destroyed next turn. I tried everything, mounted it, reloaded, etc...still nothing
I've checked your saves, and these guns have 0 movement points. Maybe they were attacked and retreated the turn before? In that case, retreat consumed movement points and made them unavailable for the current turn.
Ah, that is interesting. That might be the point. But why does it still have the marker for possible movement then?
Rudankort
FlashBack Games
FlashBack Games

Post by Rudankort »

pewp3w wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:36 pm Ah, that is interesting. That might be the point. But why does it still have the marker for possible movement then?
Because it still has the action and can use it, for example, to request replacements. If we took the action away, replacements after such retreat would not be possible according to general rules. But we do need to indicate movement points in the UI in a more clear way, because otherwise it is confusing.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”