Bug Reports

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Re: Bug Reports

Post by Magic1111 »

Patrick Ward wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 pm This is a known although the default texture should be present in the list, just not highlighted. Infantry have to use a different texturing system to vehicles and that system doesnot cater for Default representation in the camo panel.
Okay, thanks! And what is the standard texture for infantry? Which should I choose if I want to switch from Camo back to standard?
Patrick Ward
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Patrick Ward »

Magic1111 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:10 pm
Patrick Ward wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:07 pm This is a known although the default texture should be present in the list, just not highlighted. Infantry have to use a different texturing system to vehicles and that system doesnot cater for Default representation in the camo panel.
Okay, thanks! And what is the standard texture for infantry? Which should I choose if I want to switch from Camo back to standard?
Thats the problem .. allmost all infantry have different camo, which is why we can't show a national default.

Assuming you've changed regular German Infantry, then 1939-1942 It would be the greener Field grey. Late war, maybe post 43, it would be the grey Field Grey or the Splittermuster camo for some Grenadiers wearing parkas. Falshirmjager will be the Falshirmjager 1939 or, Post 43, the Sumpfmuster.

P

Pat a Pixel Pusher

Kerensky
Content Designer
Content Designer

Post by Kerensky »

I noticed that when bombarding a city... infantry never seem to go below 4 entrenchment, no matter how many times I slam their position. Has it always been like this?
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

Kerensky wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:29 pm I noticed that when bombarding a city... infantry never seem to go below 4 entrenchment, no matter how many times I slam their position. Has it always been like this?
Yes, it is the base entrenchment of cities.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
Dunbar0815
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Dunbar0815 »

hi,
i guess this is a bug so i'll post it here:
i am playing a campaign game without turnlimits and have reached moscow.
after killing all units on the map i still haven't won yet. i got the message that i conquered all objectives but can try to get the bonus objectives. and after that i can end turn after turn without an end.
in effect i can't finish the mission.
uran21
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by uran21 »

Dunbar0815 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:52 pm hi,
after killing all units on the map i still haven't won yet. i got the message that i conquered all objectives but can try to get the bonus objectives. and after that i can end turn after turn without an end.
Can you attach a savegame of it?
fourmarch

Post by fourmarch »

The new update 1.00.06 includes less camouflage types......at least for german side.
fourmarch

Post by fourmarch »

The Editor Map delivers a blur graphic of detail after a 35x35 hexes map size…...
Last edited by fourmarch on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunbar0815

Post by Dunbar0815 »

uran21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:44 am
Dunbar0815 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:52 pm hi,
Can you attach a savegame of it?
well i hope this works
edit: i tried to upload the save file renamed as jpg to see if that works but it doesn't seem to
can i get the file to you some other way?
uran21

Post by uran21 »

Dunbar0815 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm well i hope this works
edit: i tried to upload the save file renamed as jpg to see if that works but it doesn't seem to
You need to ZIP the file and attach it to the post. That method will work. If not send me a PM.
Dunbar0815

Post by Dunbar0815 »

uran21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 pm
Dunbar0815 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm well i hope this works
You need to ZIP the file and attach it to the post. That method will work. If not send me a PM.
lol i should have looked a little bit better which kind of files are permitted to upload
Autosave118.zip
(351.16 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
;)
Fulgrim_AUT
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Fulgrim_AUT »

HannibalBarca64 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:37 am Tactical bomber does not seem to be earning awards properly. Observe:

It earned Anti-Tank Veteran 1, but seems to have stopped accumulating awards after that.
Just encountered the very same thing:
tactical bomber awards bug.jpg
tactical bomber awards bug.jpg (565.65 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
But an infantry unit just got level 2 of the anti-infantry award in the same scenario.
uran21

Post by uran21 »

Dunbar0815 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 pm lol i should have looked a little bit better which kind of files are permitted to upload Autosave118.zip;)
You missed an AT unit in the upper left. Exact hex coordinates are Clear 4,4. You probably haven't deployed there and I would kill that unit during first turns in my playthrough so haven't anticipated this. It would be better if the unit had AI set to the stance which proactively searches for your units. Thanks for the save and sorry for the inconvenience but there is no bug in victory conditions here. Just destroy that last unit and Victory is granted. :D
Matyna
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Matyna »

Not exactly a bug, but American A-36 should have P51B model, not P-51D, as it is much more similar to B model than D with new cabine. Same goes for model of Stuka Ju-87R, it is almost same as B model, but in game it have D model. Thanks.
Dunbar0815

Post by Dunbar0815 »

uran21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:55 pm
Dunbar0815 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:13 pm lol i should have looked a little bit better which kind of files are permitted to upload Autosave118.zip;)
You missed an AT unit in the upper left. Exact hex coordinates are Clear 4,4. You probably haven't deployed there and I would kill that unit during first turns in my playthrough so haven't anticipated this. It would be better if the unit had AI set to the stance which proactively searches for your units. Thanks for the save and sorry for the inconvenience but there is no bug in victory conditions here. Just destroy that last unit and Victory is granted. :D
thank you very much!
i must have missed it by a hex when scouting with my recon plane
again thanks for the fast help
uran21

Post by uran21 »

Matyna wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:24 pm Not exactly a bug, but American A-36 should have P51B model, not P-51D, as it is much more similar to B model than D with new cabine. Same goes for model of Stuka Ju-87R, it is almost same as B model, but in game it have D model. Thanks.
I can fix Ju 87R because it reuses graphics but Model ID for A-36 is A36 so something for the graphics department to look at.
Matyna
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Matyna »

uran21 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:52 pm
Matyna wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:24 pm Not exactly a bug, but American A-36 should have P51B model, not P-51D, as it is much more similar to B model than D with new cabine. Same goes for model of Stuka Ju-87R, it is almost same as B model, but in game it have D model. Thanks.
I can fix Ju 87R because it reuses graphics but Model ID for A-36 is A36 so something for the graphics department to look at.
It could require just to change A36 model to P51B model. I tried to do it myself in Editor folder, Equipment file, but cant make it work, is there some tutorial how to make new units for PC2?

Edit. Found a tutorial.
eskuche
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by eskuche »

Cloudy weather does not seem to be affecting aircraft spotting range.

https://imgur.com/a/cOgvNYs
eskuche

Post by eskuche »

Combat randomness is still bugged. For low numbers, kills and suppressing are always rounded up, which means it's impossible not to take chip damage. To avoid this, I am playing on 100% randomness, but even here, when I didn't take any suppressed or killed steps, I have taken 1 suppress and 1 KIA on my unit. Please, please, look into this.
chip.jpg
chip.jpg (462.73 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
Falo

Post by Falo »

Hi, I hope that this is a bug and not a feature. In missions where the computer goes first - for example, the battle for Kharkov, if the weather is turned on, then after a rain there is just a disaster - the enemy’s aircraft fly into my defenseless army, while all my fighters are at the base. I can’t find a similar analogy in the history of World War II, it makes no sense - so that an army with excellent fighter aircraft would remain defenseless as soon as the non-flying weather ends?? Ok - according to the rules of the game, aviation cannot move during rain and snow, but at least it is possible to somehow designate control zones for fighters so that they can intercept after the end of non-flying weather?
As a result, I suffered tremendous damage on the “prestige”, I need to restore the army several moves, because almost all the artillery was out of order, all plans were violated, and it looks like complete idiocy, having a bunch of fighter aircraft looked like a whipping boy. After such a sudden “gift” I was already thinking of quitting playing, but I decided that maybe this is a bug and not a very strange feature, and better to ask the creators of the game.

And the second question. The artillery (21cm) installed behind ANTI AIR / TANK FLAK does not respond when this FLAK is attacked by tanks. When enemy tanks attack artillery, infantry, armored vehicles, this artillery responds, but when they attack the FLAK which is in antitank mode - no. So it should be?

Ah, I almost forgot. This is the first game during which the sensors of my graphics card show 80 degrees, and the motherboard chip - 70. Fans howl, the computer is buzzing. Moreover, the load does not depend on whether I put the quality of the graphics at minimum or maximum. . For 2 years on this computer, the first time I see that the system is so warm. Even when I play three-dimensional shooters, this does not happen. This is just for me, and if not - maybe you have the opportunity to somehow optimize it?

Ty.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”