Possible bug - loot-mission fails with last chest

A submarine crashes to the bottom of the sea. The crew must make critical repairs if there is any hope of escape. But they are not alone...
Caveman
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Possible bug - loot-mission fails with last chest

Post by Caveman »

Hi there,

I think I might have found a bug. I'm playing the first bonus mission with the 9 chests and the time limit. After collecting the 9th chest with 2 turns left, the timelimit vanishes, no new orders given and if I want to extract the divers, it says "misson objectives not complete yet". I'm playing on hard in the german language version. A savegame is added to this post. Any ideas? Did I miss something? Bug?
Attachments
Savegame.zip
(37 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Possible bug - loot-mission fails with last chest

Post by zakblood »

have downloaded and it's also repeatable in the game for me, i just altered the save to english and it worked fine eg as in a can find and add the 3 to 4 boxes to the right of the map and still it's stuck on 8 out of 9 chests found etc and doesn't exit, just upto the same place in my own tests on my own game, so will see what it's like and see if i can repeat it on my own save as well and post a reply asap
Caveman
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Caveman »

Thx for testing zakblood, I hope the devs do read this. I love the game so far and would love to play on... with the perks of this mission. If the devs are like me, they are toast for about 24-48 hours after release date, because of several nights of very littlie sleep before this date ;)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the dev's have answered and replied to a steam post on the subject, so once they see the save, they will download and retest and if it's found to be a error, will fix it and post a update so not a issue that can't be fixed, just sorry if it is one that it slipped by, but thanks for posting and sorry for the issue all the same
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

seems if you play all the way through and don't load or save the game, you don't get a error, or i didn't anyway and completed it, well on easy anyway, so will see if something was found or another issues maybe, good luck and will wait for the developers to reply
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

zakblood wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:03 pm seems if you play all the way through and don't load or save the game, you don't get a error, or i didn't anyway and completed it, well on easy anyway, so will see if something was found or another issues maybe, good luck and will wait for the developers to reply
I can confirm this bug... i cant finish mission salvage even with every crate found (not only 9) after save and load. Only chance is beat this mission withou saving and loading.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

1st patch is out on steam, please re try and see if it's sorted out your issues thanks
Erasermarek
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Erasermarek »

Its fine now.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the conformation