Dlc Missions ideas

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Dlc Missions ideas

Post by oregonuk »

I was sent a message asking about my ideas to do with upgrades to BSG deadlock ships. In the end I look at it this way I tried to take a logical approach to the changes made that what would happen in times of war to make something more effective.

The truth of the matter is I think I have given the Devs on Battlestar Galactica deadlock THE IN WAR UPDATES PACK that can be integrated in to all of deadlock campaign and also Anabasis and online multi play.

THE IN WAR UPDATES PACK could be a $10.00 dlc pack to make more revenue to the devs.

I have said this before but the devs could make lots of extra DLC for this game from the point of the first cylon war from the Prospectives of each ship below.

I think I could make dlc mission ideas for deadlock for at least 5 if not 10 mission dlc packs my dlc packs ideas are below.

1st dlc pack idea

From the prospective of the Jupiter Colombia what missions over the years it had been doing up to its destruction near to the end of the first war this could span 10 to 20 missions alone so 1 pack of dlc for 10 missions 2 packs of dlc for 20 missions.

Just with the one idea above I have extended BSG deadlock

2nd dlc pack idea

from the prospective of the Osiris from it being built to the missions that I did not go to plan due to damage to the ships of class we all know it was called a pocket battlestar.

We know that the Osiris had done and taken part In missions that it was not just not equipped to do the job. So the Osiris of the fleet group took heavy damage to complete the missions.

This story from the idea of scientists designing the Dradis absorbent ceramic coating for the hull to the admiralty green lighting the building of the Osiris and other ships of the same class from the prototype to the Front line scout ship and in the years before the end of the first cylon war it getting the first Batch of produced Viper MK3 to test before full role out.

This could be a 10 to 20 mission pack so 1 or 2 dlc packs

3rd dlc pack idea

From the prospective of the Valkyrie from its introduction in the early years of the first cylon war to it being the first ship to get war time Viper MK3 air group.

Just a month before the role out to the bigger Jupiter class ships and it updates up to the second cylon war.

when both President Adar and the president before him opting to update and upgrade the Valkyrie because it filled a role that a new ship design would not be cost effective or better what was already in service.

The only notable change from first to second cylon war the Valkyrie was extra armour 4 of the top mounted heavy turrets became Battlestar artillery and 2 of the 4 heavy turrets below became battlestar artillery.

So this could be 10+ missions dlc

4 dlc pack

From the Prospective of the Loki type Heavy support Cruiser that was pushed in to service to support missions where its older smaller counter part the Celestra was not equipped to do so.

The Loki type with its larger size much slower speed more heavy armoured with its 35 heavy turrets to help it fend off attack because its speed was on a par with the Atlas Carrier also had armour on a par with the atlas due to this setback.

The things I did have going for it was able to deploy 2 sets of armour drones at once and having 50% of its 81 cargo holds dedicated to armour plating for the drones 1 better than the Celestra and 4 types of munition holds with 2 supply raptors that can be used at the same time that is 2 more munition types extra over the Celestra and 1 extra supply Raptor over the Celestra.

Please note the celestra is a lot faster in speed and its drones are faster at adding plating.

So there is the missions that the Loki type class has taken in from being pushed in to service to replace the Celestra in more daunting missions up to last know use in Ghost fleet offensive but it is know that the Loki type attached to ghost fleet did survive to the end of the first cylon war its not know if there was any in service at the start of the 2nd war

so this could be 10 mission dlc pack

Then I could go on and do Cylon missions packs lots of ideas there.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Dlc Missions ideas

Post by oregonuk »

anyone wanting to know what the Loki type looks like pic below
Attachments
loki
loki
loki3.jpg (352.6 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

I was asked if i had any more new dlc or content ideas for deadlock and i have so below is my new ones to add to the ones that i have already posted thx.

More Battlestar Deadlock dlc ideas

The Cratus how the Cylon ship design came to be with it being designed by clothos a evolution in cylon ship design . How it was built and brought in to action without the Knowing of clothos that his design existed and was in service. Its use with the cylon hierarchy in command of this large evolution in cylon capital ship design.

The changes in design and use of the Raptor during the first cylon war from being Know as the flying pillbox or bus due to the way it looks. To becoming a integral part of any Battlestar groups in defending and attacking foes to it doing low level recon and marine boarding of enemy ships.

The Flattop the Large ship repair dock that was used for large ship repairs and salvaging and recycling of large ships to repurpose the materials for other use in fleets or colonies. We know that 2 of these ships survived the 2nd cylon war and travelled with the Galactica and the civilian fleet.
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by oregonuk »

Pics of the Flattop if you did not know what the ship looked like
Attachments
flattop2
flattop2
flat top 2.png (388.47 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
oregonuk
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G