March to Glory

A new title from Shenandoah Studio, the creators of Battle of the Bulge: March to Glory! Europe, beginning of the XIX century. Born from the ashes of the Ancient-Regime, the new French Empire is putting the old continent on fire, spreading the seeds of the Revolution
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

March to Glory

Post by robertahyuk »

I'm getting to like this game the more I play it. Found the hotseat feature and my son and I played it the other night. Enjoyable game without a lot of bugs! Good work guys!
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: March to Glory

Post by IonutG »

robertahyuk wrote:I'm getting to like this game the more I play it. Found the hotseat feature and my son and I played it the other night. Enjoyable game without a lot of bugs! Good work guys!
Thank you robertahyuk,
Much apreciated

Ionut
oldboardgamer1
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by oldboardgamer1 »

Just bought the game - looks great! - and updated to version 1.5, but can't find the hotseat feature. Can someone tell me how to find it?
Thanks
LCress

Post by LCress »

There doesn't seem to be much activity on this forum and I will guess it is because the game is not that good. How is it that a cavalry (Prussian) attacking a French infantry in square suffers no damage while the infantry suffers 2-2 damage? How is it that a non-French cavalry unit attacks a French infantry unit across a river and the cavalry suffers no damage while the infantry suffers some damage? I want to like this game, the graphics are nice and the game play is easy to learn but the rules do not make sense.

Return to “March to Glory”