Panzer Corps 2 comes to Windows Store and Game Pass on April 12

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

MarcoT.
Slitherine
Slitherine

Panzer Corps 2 comes to Windows Store and Game Pass on April 12

Post by MarcoT. »

Slitherine is pleased to announce that its Second World War turn-based strategy game Panzer Corps 2 will be released on Xbox Game Pass PC on April 12th. Panzer Corps 2 will be arriving as one of the first deep strategy games for PC gamers on Game Pass to date, joining Slitherine’s recent Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector on the service.

Originally released in March 2020, Panzer Corps 2 follows as a spiritual successor to 1994’s Panzer General - a true pioneer in the hex based WW2 genre. Built on Unreal Engine 4, Panzer Corps 2 sees players enter battles through a variety of single player and multiplayer modes. The game features a staggering 1,000 unit types that can be commanded on the battlefield, and its single player campaign contains more than 60 unique scenarios.

As of present, the Panzer Corps franchise has sold one and a half million copies on PC, and it shows no signs of slowing down any time soon. Slitherine has published five DLCs for Panzer Corps 2 following its launch (Axis Operations Spanish Civil War, 1939, 1940, 1941, 1942), and a new Pacific DLC is set to arrive in 2022. This upcoming DLC will be available on day one for owners of the Game Pass version, but a separate purchase will be required.

Panzer Corps 2 received a glowing response from fans at launch, and it has maintained a ‘Very Positive’ response on Steam with 2,100+ reviews. Slitherine is thrilled to now be able to bring the Panzer Corps series to a whole new audience of players on Xbox Game Pass PC.

harlekin
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Panzer Corps 2 comes to Windows Store and Game Pass on April 12

Post by harlekin »

hey i am using panzer corps II via Xbox game pass. I tried to use mods , like the Panzer corps I grand camaign.
I saved it , like you advice Inside G:\Documents\My Games\Panzer Corps 2\scenarios

but it did not work .
Any advice ?

Thanks in Advance

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”