Personal bug fixed and adjusted version for the Tabletop Rules Community Update

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Dux Limitis
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Personal bug fixed and adjusted version for the Tabletop Rules Community Update

Post by Dux Limitis »

Recently I've seen some players encountered the CTD problems caused by the Tabletop Rules update,such as:

Gui.cpp:29 (GuiPicture::GuiPicture)
Monkey failed texture loading: 'UI/gameview/unit
images/big_trakk_killkannon_with_shoota_boyz.png'
(0)

images/gargant_with_flakka_dakka.png'
(0)

images/big_trakk_big_shoota_with_shoota_boyz.png'
(0)
etc.

Then I encountered the same problems too,in the first mission of the Ultramarine campaign and the Titan scenario(And some others if the related units shown up).I tried to add the pictures and changed them to corresponding names,but then the units will be invisible in the game.Because of the author of the mod was no longer active,I have to did some little dig up myself early in this day.Then I found the problems' caused by the "unittypes.whdat" file,because some of it's texts were directed to the units which didn't exist in the game,so I rewrite some texts to redirect them to the right names.After these things done,I tried again in the game,no CTDs anymore and everything else is working as intend,the problems' solved.

If you have encountered the same problems,you can download my fixed version for the Tabletop Rules update(You need both of the community version and the table top rules update first,then install this):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/14ek8doh ... ed.7z/file

And additional changes to suit the Table Top rules:
Added a pintle-mounted storm bolter to the Predator Annihilator(Upgraded)according to the Forge World's Imperial Armour Volume Two - Space Marines and Forces of the Inquisition.
Replaced the Macharius tanks' sponson-mounted heavy stubbers to heavy bolters according to the Forge World's Imperial Armour - Apocalypse Second Edition.
Kill Krusha(Upgraded)will have four big shootas instead of three according to https://web.archive.org/web/20091007011 ... rules2.pdf
Ork Looted Wagons are now purchasable.
Reduced the Mega Armored Nobz power klaw's attack strength to 80 instead of 100,or they can tear apart the Baneblade easily also can overwhelm the Assault Terminator squads without difficulty,even their numbers are reduced below the ten,that's not gonna happen on the Table Top(If you have played the Table Top you'll know the Meganobz are overpriced garbage,if you don't give them vehicles(Waste of the PTs on them),most of the time they can't survive till the engage).
Changed the Warboss,Mega Armored Nobz,Terminators,Centurions' movement type to Heavy Feet,and can only move two hexes per turn,according to the rules.
Removed the stikkbombs from the Mega Armored Nobz(They can't throw the grenades when in Mega Armour).
Added shootas to the Nobz according to the Codex: Orks.
Added storm bolters to the Venerable Dreadnoughts according to the Codex: Space Marines.
Added power sword to the Terminators except for the Assault Terminators according to the Codex: Space Marines(The Terminator Sergeant can have a power sword).
Added bolt pistols,frag grenades,krak grenades to the Devastators according to the Codex: Space Marines.
Added the stikkbombs to the Stormboyz according to the Codex: Orks.
Added "support" ability to the Steel Legion anti-tank squad.
Changed the gatling blaster's max range to 4 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the laser blaster's max range to 5 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the titan melta cannon's max range to 4 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the plasma blastgun's max range to 4 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the turbo-laser destructor's max range to 5 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the volcano cannon's max range to 7 according to the Imperial Armour Vol.6
Changed the turbo-laser destructor's attack strength to 100 and the laser blaster's to 130 instead of 160 and 100(Laser blaster is the triple-barreled turbo-laser destructor according to the Imperial Armour:Apocalypse).

Other minor bug fixes:
Redirected the Vindicators' images to the right patterns.
Redirected some weapons' firing sounds and animations to the right files,like heavy stubbers etc.

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”