New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v2.80

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Panzer Corps Design, Panzer Corps Moderators

phcas
Lieutenant-General - Do 217E

Re: New Projekt: Phcas & AKRebels "PAK"-Mod - RELEASE v0.90

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:27 am
5. In US e-file (in structure category), I notice the USAAF Airfield. Great initiative. It is purchasable. Maybe I am wrong but you also have this airfield unit on German side but unit is not purchasable, is it correct ? Shouldn't you decide to keep this unit purchasable in all nations or not for the sake of coherency ?
This units must be nopurchase, the USAAF will be nopurchase in the next update too :cry: .

To built an airfield cost a lot of time. To prevent a player keeps deploying an airfield and moving it arround multiple times, it is a "one way unit". So your airfield is loaded on a truck and you only can deploy it ones on one place in a scenario.

The problem of this is that if you can purchase this unit it will be a core unit. If you deploy it ones you can not get the airfield back on the truck. So if you start the next scenario in a Campaign you have the airfield without a truck in your core units.
phcas

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:27 am
I did not understand why those campaigns properly working before had an issue with PaK mod. I think difficulty settings were modified in PaK mod (I guess Leutnant level is maybe harder than before or Sergeant level is easier than before). Anyway both campaigns are working fine with PaK mod if you follow the "instructions" above.
In the PAK MOD a lot of new scenarios have been added or existing scenarios are modified. Therefore, it is highly recommended to play Panzer Corps PAK MOD with the default difficulty setting. The scenarios are designed for that. Changes in difficulty negatively affect the scenario. For example a change in the number of turns can change the victory conditions.
Uhu
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by Uhu »

I made some skin modifications and created these units for the Spanish civil war. The Bf109 was found in this thread, but in picture, I just removed the not needed parts and made some modifications.
I reskinned the Republican T-26, Trubia Naval and FT17 as I do not see any realism in this rosa color.
I can upload them too.

SM.79

Condor Bf109B

IMAM Ro37bis

Polikarpov I-15

https://panzercorpsmods.wordpress.com/2022/05/21/384/
phcas

Post by phcas »

Uhu wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:20 pm I made some skin modifications and created these units for the Spanish civil war. The Bf109 was found in this thread, but in picture, I just removed the not needed parts and made some modifications.
I reskinned the Republican T-26, Trubia Naval and FT17 as I do not see any realism in this rosa color.
I can upload them too.
Hello Uhu,

Thanks. Please upload what you have we can see what we can use.

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

jpp1jpp1 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:17 pm Do we have a changelog of what's new in 0.90?
Hi, no not realy.

A lot of the DLC campaigns scenarios are reworked for the PAK MOD and if you look at the "Panzer Corps/Graphics/Units" folder you can see de new/upgraded units.

Greetings PHCAS
Latro
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Latro »

I have these nationalist units, if you want.
Attachments
Nat_BT-5.png
Nat_BT-5.png (28.97 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
Nat_T-26.png
Nat_T-26.png (25.08 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
Nat_Cavalry.png
Nat_Cavalry.png (25.57 KiB) Viewed 1627 times
Latro

Post by Latro »

Republican versions
Attachments
Rep_BT-5.png
Rep_BT-5.png (29.65 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
Rep_T-26.png
Rep_T-26.png (24.73 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
Latro

Post by Latro »

Spanish Stuka
Attachments
Ju_87A.png
Ju_87A.png (32.76 KiB) Viewed 1615 times
Uhu

Post by Uhu »

I have the Republic armor left. Not big changes, but at least for me they look more realistic as these rosa-skin, what I had also until now in the Italian Campaign 2.0. :)
I looked in the internet and it looks like for me, that the armor was mostly the same color, as their original owner's color.

Trubia-Naval

FT17

T-26
phcas wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:23 pm
Uhu wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:20 pm I made some skin modifications and created these units for the Spanish civil war. The Bf109 was found in this thread, but in picture, I just removed the not needed parts and made some modifications.
I can upload them too.
Hello Uhu,

Thanks. Please upload what you have we can see what we can use.

Greetings PHCAS
RobertCL
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by RobertCL »

Thank you very much PHCAS for all your crystal clear explanations.
I shall play scenarios to watch the Normandie Niemen fighters.
Glad my remark could help you to change the stats of Mustangs Mk II ;-)
In the PAK MOD a lot of new scenarios have been added or existing scenarios are modified. Therefore, it is highly recommended to play Panzer Corps PAK MOD with the default difficulty setting.
Yes but I am not talking of your scenarios or those you reworked, I am talking about two other extra-campaigns not even designed by the Slitherine team.
What is the default difficulty setting ? I always played at sergeant level. Honnestly I do not know what default level is, colonel ?
The player can select any difficulty he wishes at the start of a campaign normally, no ?
But in those two extra campaigns, sergeant level means scenario loss for scenario nr 1 (when the player builds up his army), therefore leutnant level at least is mandatory for scenario nr 1(then if the player really needs to lower difficulty level, he starts the next scenario -scenario nr 2- at sergeant level for the rest of the campaign).
A long long time ago, with the very first versions of PaK mod, those two extra campaigns worked at sergeant level right from the start (even with scenario nr 1).

Thx again to the whole team for such a tremendous work put into this fantastic mod!
phcas

Post by phcas »

RobertCL wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:36 pm In the PAK MOD a lot of new scenarios have been added or existing scenarios are modified. Therefore, it is highly recommended to play Panzer Corps PAK MOD with the default difficulty setting.
settings.jpg
settings.jpg (78.32 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Play the PAK MOD always in Colonel mode
settings2.jpg
settings2.jpg (163.14 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Do not change the number of turns

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

Uhu wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:51 pm I have the Republic armor left. Not big changes, but at least for me they look more realistic as these rosa-skin, what I had also until now in the Italian Campaign 2.0. :)
I looked in the internet and it looks like for me, that the armor was mostly the same color, as their original owner's color.
Hello Uhu,

Thanks very much for this units. We will see what we can use.

Greetings PHCAS
phcas

Post by phcas »

Birgeria wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:45 pm Hi Phcas and AKRebels

May I ask for the DCS camo skins for Spanish units then I can prepare some artillery icons in Spanish Civil War? Thanks.

Regards,

Birgeria
Hi Birgeria,

Maybe the Republic Spain color will change to green (see Uhu units). We will be back on that.

Thanks PHCAS
Birgeria
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by Birgeria »

phcas wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:14 am
Birgeria wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:45 pm Hi Phcas and AKRebels

May I ask for the DCS camo skins for Spanish units then I can prepare some artillery icons in Spanish Civil War? Thanks.

Regards,

Birgeria
Hi Birgeria,

Maybe the Republic Spain color will change to green (see Uhu units). We will be back on that.

Thanks PHCAS
I will prepare the national side with German grey, and republic side in more greenish.
phcas

Post by phcas »

Birgeria wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:18 am I will prepare the national side with German grey, and republic side in more greenish.
OK thanks
VladSS69
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by VladSS69 »

hello everyone, I wanted to clarify whether the big scenarios of Africa and France will be made in the future for 44 years, it would be very interesting to look at this, by the way, to make scenarios of Africa by the years 40, 41, 42, 43??
ajs81
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by ajs81 »

VladSS69 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 11:56 am hello everyone, I wanted to clarify whether the big scenarios of Africa and France will be made in the future for 44 years, it would be very interesting to look at this, by the way, to make scenarios of Africa by the years 40, 41, 42, 43??
Please try the first scenario 1940 Road to Sidi Barrani --> https://www.mediafire.com/file/jav3fg3l ... i.rar/file

All criticisms are welcome ;)
VladSS69

Post by VladSS69 »

I'll try it now, I'll unsubscribe from the results
VladSS69

Post by VladSS69 »

And I'm sorry for the stupid question, but where to put these files I put in the date, but I didn't find this script???

Return to “Panzer Corps : Scenario Design”