Best rated mods on Panzer Corps 2’s Steam Workshop

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

MarcoT.
Slitherine
Slitherine

Best rated mods on Panzer Corps 2’s Steam Workshop

Post by MarcoT. »

As development on Panzer Corps 2 Pacific and the next Axis Operations DLC continues, we thought this week we’d take a look at some of the best rated and most popular mods for the game on the Steam Workshop.

First we have Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2410075863

which is the grand campaign for Panzer Corps 1 remade for Panzer Corps 2 by a group of six fans (Ezequiel Romanko, Rick Kesler, Davidson, Grondel, R2G2 and Swifty).

It’s a large mod, and the most downloaded on the whole of the Workshop. It is currently playable up to 1943, and development is still ongoing.

On second position, here’s the New Units Pack:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... earchtext=

which adds 10 new german units to the game, including the Command Panzer A, the BF110 Heavy Fighters and the Fallschirm sPzB 41 (airborne anti-tank). It’s developed by one of the authors of the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign remake, R2G2.

The third most downloaded mod is The Big Red One:

a campaign comprising of 15 custom made missions following and detailing the chronicles of the Big Red One (1st Infantry Division) as they fought from the dunes of Africa to the end of the war in Germany in 1945. This is also developed by one of the authors of the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign remake, Davidson.

Give them a try and let us know what you think about them!

We'd like to thank everyone in the modding community for Panzer Corps 2: modding is a key component of the Panzer Corps saga and we're really happy to see such interesting mods spring up.
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: Best rated mods on Panzer Corps 2’s Steam Workshop

Post by calmhatchery »

is this feature will be also avialable to players which dont using a Steam platform?
We are waiting for more newses. !!! thank you.
Ballacraine
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Ballacraine »

As a GOG purchaser, I would like to know where I can access these mods, please?
dalfrede
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by dalfrede »

Ballacraine wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:53 am As a GOG purchaser, I would like to know where I can access these mods, please?
'The Grand Campaign' and 'Big Red One' are both available in this Forum in the Scenario Design Section.
There comes a time on every project when it is time to shoot the engineer and ship the damn thing.
GomezAdams
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GomezAdams »

Ballacraine wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:53 am As a GOG purchaser, I would like to know where I can access these mods, please?
To get most of them you have to be on Steam. One thing you could try, but I don't know if it will work, is add your game to Steam manually.

If you have a Steam account, go to it and down at the bottom you should see an "Add a Game" option. Click that and then click on the "Add a Non-Steam Game" option. That will open a window that has a list of things on your computer that you can click on to add. Once that opens up, if you don't see your Panzer Corps 2 game in the list, click the browse button and map it to the executable of Panzer Corps 2 wherever GOG put it.

If that adds it properly then you should be able to launch the game through Steam and download the mod content straight from the game when you launch it.
DefiantXYX
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

Post by DefiantXYX »

I currently really enjoy the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign. Great work!
But in 1942/1943 I think there are not enough possibilities to spend your commendations points?!
There are no new heroes or stuff, in 1942 I remember a chance to get some more core slots for 12 (?!) commendations points? That's great, but a little bit boring :)
Stormchaser
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by Stormchaser »

DefiantXYX wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:34 am I currently really enjoy the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign. Great work!
But in 1942/1943 I think there are not enough possibilities to spend your commendations points?!
There are no new heroes or stuff, in 1942 I remember a chance to get some more core slots for 12 (?!) commendations points? That's great, but a little bit boring :)
For the record, the mod team have a dedicated thread for their mod in the Scenario Design subforum, so you'd be better of bringing this up there. They might miss it here.
Ezequiel1996
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

DefiantXYX wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:34 am I currently really enjoy the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign. Great work!
We will review this and surely will add more options thank you!
jman0war
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by jman0war »

How do you download the mods?
I'm in my Steam app, it says "Subscribe to Download", then nothing...

Nevermind, i figured it out.
Not the most intuitive implementation.
Magic1111
Captain - Bf 110D
Captain - Bf 110D

Post by Magic1111 »

MarcoT. wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:52 pm On second position, here’s the New Units Pack:

which adds 10 new german units to the game, including the Command Panzer A, the BF110 Heavy Fighters and the Fallschirm sPzB 41 (airborne anti-tank). It’s developed by one of the authors of the Panzer Corps 1 Grand Campaign remake, R2G2.
I think this MOD needs an update because since the last patches e.g. the units file has changed?!
gunny

Post by gunny »

We need all Scenario \ Campaign Designs under the "TOPICS" section ????

These scenarios are listed under the Scenario Design Section; however, they are kind of buried in the list. They do seem to have a Green Star at the far left of the thread but each section (Scenario Design Section for example) has a "Topics" section which seems to be a Sticky area wherein if something is placed here by a moderator it stays in this area ... perhaps under Topics we could put each Design someone made ???
AdahLittleton
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by AdahLittleton »

Can I ask here? I am a newbie and as a GOG buyer I would like to know where can I access these mods? Or I can click on the link on the article to access it.
Last edited by AdahLittleton on Tue May 09, 2023 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Grondel »

AdahLittleton wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:24 am Can I ask here? I am a newbie and as a GOG buyer I would like to know where can I access these mods? Or I can click on the link on the article to access it.
check here.
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=597

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”