Translation Problems/Dialogueboxes

Starship Troopers - Terran Command is a thrilling real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe. Take command of the Mobile Infantry and do your part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates the galaxy now and always!
Bee1976
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Translation Problems/Dialogueboxes

Post by Bee1976 »

Well, its nice that the game is translated, but the voice acting is still english. So as a player that is not so skilled in spoken english, you have to read those translated text boxes. But they disappear really fast and if there is action on the screen it distracts me alot.
I havent found a way to read them later in some kind of "chat-log", so that doesnt play out well (for me) may it is possible in a later update, to slow down the speed those text-boxes disappear ?
Yola
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Translation Problems/Dialogueboxes

Post by Yola »

To address your concern and suggest this improvement directly to the game developers, I recommend reaching out to the game's official support channels or forums. They would be in a better position to provide information on any planned updates or workarounds for the issue you're facing.
In addition, you may also consider contacting professional software localization services that specialize in adapting games for different languages and cultures. These services can assist in ensuring that your concern is effectively communicated to the game developers, particularly if language barriers exist. Software localization experts can help bridge any gaps and provide accurate translations to convey the nuances of your feedback accurately.

Return to “Starship Troopers - Terran Command”