Why this game?

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

springel
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Why this game?

Post by springel »

I post this in a couple of subforums, because I expect to get different answers :-).

I recently bought PC 1 Gold in a sale, and I acquired one module for OOB (Red Star) to be able to take a look at all the fan content.

Now I want to start a campaign in one of them, and I am lookin for arguments for one system over the other. What are the differences, strong or weak points?

Or should I dive into WH 40K Armageddon, to have fun with tanks? Or even Fanatasy General, which I also own without having played it?
rubyjuno
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Why this game?

Post by rubyjuno »

I answered your question in the PzC forum but I don't think you'll have much luck here. I asked a couple of questions 3 weeks ago and so far not 1 reply...
nexusno2000
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Why this game?

Post by nexusno2000 »

springel wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:46 pm I post this in a couple of subforums, because I expect to get different answers :-).

I recently bought PC 1 Gold in a sale, and I acquired one module for OOB (Red Star) to be able to take a look at all the fan content.

Now I want to start a campaign in one of them, and I am lookin for arguments for one system over the other. What are the differences, strong or weak points?

Or should I dive into WH 40K Armageddon, to have fun with tanks? Or even Fanatasy General, which I also own without having played it?
Because its a simple, fun game!
Green Knight
https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenKnight2001

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”