Are there any pbm scenarios available besides the ones that come with the game

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Bagatrix1805
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Are there any pbm scenarios available besides the ones that come with the game

Post by Bagatrix1805 »

Can some one tell me if there are scenarios I can get besides the ones that come with the game, so i can play with my mates
It gets a bit much playing Fjord over and over, also if you can explain how to get them if they are available, I'm not the best at tech , and have no idea how to make my own scenarios that are not completely crap

We had loads in the original game but only 7 I think in this one, even the new campaigns don't have any as far as I can tell

Thanks
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: Are there any pbm scenarios available besides the ones that come with the game

Post by PoorOldSpike »

A dev said 7 months ago that they were thinking of creating a PC2 forum sub-section where we could put our homemade scens for download by the community, but as far as i know they haven't got round to it yet.
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Are there any pbm scenarios available besides the ones that come with the game

Post by Grondel »

Bagatrix1805 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:21 pm Can some one tell me if there are scenarios I can get besides the ones that come with the game, so i can play with my mates
It gets a bit much playing Fjord over and over, also if you can explain how to get them if they are available, I'm not the best at tech , and have no idea how to make my own scenarios that are not completely crap

We had loads in the original game but only 7 I think in this one, even the new campaigns don't have any as far as I can tell

Thanks
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109392

check this
Bagatrix1805

Post by Bagatrix1805 »

Grondel wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:56 pm
Bagatrix1805 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:21 pm Can some one tell me if there are scenarios I can get besides the ones that come with the game, so i can play with my mates

Thanks
https://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109392

check this
Thanks so much

Return to “Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design”