(P)reviews, streams & other info sources

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

(P)reviews, streams & other info sources

Post by adherbal »

demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: (P)reviews, streams & other info sources

Post by demyansk »

Could you guys place a link for the manual? I like to read them on my tablet while watching tv. Thanks for the games.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

demyansk wrote:Could you guys place a link for the manual? I like to read them on my tablet while watching tv. Thanks for the games.
You can download it from the Steam's Order of Battle product's page:
http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/ste ... _Ebook.pdf
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

I am amazed that, of the 13 links provided in the OP seven years ago, only one of them is broken! (The Wargamer.) This flies in the face of one's perception of the supposedly ephemeral nature of the internet.

I guess it has something to do with the success and permanence of the web sites involved, all of which are still going strong today. (On the other hand, VP's follow-up link is deader than a doornail.)

But say, are these "(P)reviews, streams, & other info sources" relevant anymore? Or, look at it this way: After seven years, these are the only selling points available for this game? Back from when it was still called Order of Battle: Pacific and we were just realizing what a disaster Windows 8 was going to be?

You know what some people think when they see this? It's a sign of abandonware. Why not unsticky this superannuated clunker and some of the other grey beard threads here, thereby letting them die a natural death?
- Bru
StuccoFresco
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by StuccoFresco »

bru888 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:22 am I am amazed that, of the 13 links provided in the OP seven years ago, only one of them is broken! (The Wargamer.) This flies in the face of one's perception of the supposedly ephemeral nature of the internet.

I guess it has something to do with the success and permanence of the web sites involved, all of which are still going strong today. (On the other hand, VP's follow-up link is deader than a doornail.)

But say, are these "(P)reviews, streams, & other info sources" relevant anymore? Or, look at it this way: After seven years, these are the only selling points available for this game? Back from when it was still called Order of Battle: Pacific and we were just realizing what a disaster Windows 8 was going to be?

You know what some people think when they see this? It's a sign of abandonware. Why not unsticky this superannuated clunker and some of the other grey beard threads here, thereby letting them die a natural death?
Completely agree.

The bottom 5 stickied threads haven't seen a post in the last 2 or three years.

Return to “Order of Battle Series”