Problem with Slitherine Website...

Moderator: Slitherine Core

bayern
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Problem with Slitherine Website...

Post by bayern »

Hello, everyone

Unfortunately, I can no longer buy a game or post on the Slitherine web site.

I've been having the following problem on the Slitherine.com website for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

when prompted to accept terms of use, I choose ok. then the screen goes dark for a moment and I'm asked again to accept the terms of use, always the same thing..

means I can't get to the Slitherine web site with my home computer anymore, same with the Matrixgames web site, all other web sites work.

I'm writing this mail from someone else's computer because I can't get to the Slitheine web site at home.

can someone help me why i have this problem?

Many thanks and greetings from Hamburg (Germany)

Hallo zusammen

leider kann ich auf der Slitherine Web Seite kein SPiel mehr kaufen oder einen Beitrag Posten.

ich habe folgendes Problen seit 2 oder 3 Wochen auf der Slitherine.com Webseite.

wenn ich aufgefordert werde Nutzungsbedingungen zu aktzeptieren, dann wähle ich ok. danach wird der Bildschim kurz dunkel und ich werde wieder aufgefordert die Nutzungsbedingungen zu aktzeptieren, immer wieder das gleiche (Endlosschleife).

bedeute ich komme mit meinem Computer zu hause nicht mehr auf die Slitherine Web Seite, das gleiche bei der Matrixgames Web Seite, alles anderen Web Seiten funktionieren.

ich schreibe dieses Mail von einem fremden Computer, weil ich zu hause nicht mehr auf die Web Seite von Slitheine komme.

kann mir jemannd helfen warum ich dieses Problem habe ?

Vielen Dank und Gruss aus Hamburg (Germany)
xj900uk
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Problem with Slitherine Website...

Post by xj900uk »

bayern wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:48 am Hello, everyone

Unfortunately, I can no longer buy a game or post on the Slitherine web site.

I've been having the following problem on the Slitherine.com website for the past 2 or 3 weeks.

when prompted to accept terms of use, I choose ok. then the screen goes dark for a moment and I'm asked again to accept the terms of use, always the same thing..

means I can't get to the Slitherine web site with my home computer anymore, same with the Matrixgames web site, all other web sites work.

I'm writing this mail from someone else's computer because I can't get to the Slitheine web site at home.

can someone help me why i have this problem?

Many thanks and greetings from Hamburg (Germany)
I am having a similar problem - I can not get it to accept any of my card payments, it always tells me there is a problem with the purchase page but not what it is. I can get as far as it sending a confirmation code to my phone, which I enter, and then it tells me that the purchase failed and puts me back to the card screen. Have the same problem with both my cards, but I know they work because I have purchased games from Slitherine/Matrix before on them (admittedly not since the start of the year)
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Sorry for the issues guys. Please send your details to support@slitherine.co.uk if you cannot get your purchases to go through. I know there was a glitch with the site over the last 24 hours.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

Thank you so much. The problem is solved. I can download install file..thank you.
zeero101

Post by zeero101 »

Seems I'm not the only one with issues when trying to buy games through this website. Failed multiple times attempting to buy WitE and WitP yesterday. My card is not the issue, as it worked perfectly on here a few days ago.

Return to “General Discussion”