AO 1943 - Issues with Captured Equiptment

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

kverdon
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Elite Panzer IIIL

AO 1943 - Issues with Captured Equiptment

Post by kverdon »

There appears to be a bug with AO 1943 or the patch that enabled it with Captured Equipment. One issue is that I cannot replace losses for my SU-122 unit. It has 8 strength and I am getting a message the "Equipment pool for this type is not available". When I go into the purchase menu however it says I could by a SU-122 and shows 12 available?

Another issue is with purchasing captured equipment. When I select "ALL" factions and click on a category nothing shows up unless I start at Armor and then work my way category by category to the one I want. If I just jump to a category, like Artillery, nothing shows up.

I can also not upgrade any of my units to captured equipment.
FinnishLion
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: AO 1943 - Issues with Captured Equiptment

Post by FinnishLion »

Is the unit switched to another mode, like AT vs. Artillery? Game can't switch captured units back to their default mode for some totally weird unexplainable reason so for example you get SU-122 in AT-mode which aren't same type of unit as SU-122 in ART-mode. If you have for example 8 and 5 of them, tough luck getting full 10 unit.

to developers: why you can't switch captured units to default mode before adding them to capture pool? Looks like this would be easy 15 minute fix but this bug has been there since release. My saved cores are full of crap like this SU-122 example and I usually discard those units as useless.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support”