Features/Bugs/Questions

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Surt
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Features/Bugs/Questions

Post by Surt »

Bugs/Errors:
When you have rumours on cursed place, and have build the Worship place, if you then upgrade it to Sacret Estate, the curse is there for ever.
Amphore fabrica is still difficult to stay disassembeld.
Some times when I click move to join army and it takes more than one turn, they sometimes stop on the way, sometimes goes to the province the but the army has since moved, this is like the earlier reported go to garrison, if it takes more than one turn then it always fails. Move to army has a 100% success if the army didn't move, but less if it moves and fights, haven't found a pattern there but it increases when moving over water.
When the popup of gain slave is clicked the focus goes to an army if present and not the region, should be region.

Features/Bugs/Request:
Why is Brige a lvl2 depending on a lvl3 building Builders Guild? did you mean Builder Hall lvl2 or should Brige be a lvl3? Same with Dam.
Other times you get impeedments which has a remidy, but you can't build it there, work as designed? like snowman in Pyrenaei? other examples.
When you move to a province and try to move to an army in the same region, they take different paths ...
The Pharao wants to know why his Hoblite Mercs are worse than that Carthagenia, battle value 5 vs 8.
Also he has build a Cataphract factory but can't hire any? Same with the Elephant factory. How are these to be used?
When Egypt builds an oasis it dries up nearly immediately, I would like to have them not offered if they would do that. Maybe some text to say what the dry up condition is.
On the trade goods overlay you can only see 8 goods, can it be increased? maybe an indication that there are more, and/or popup all when hover over?

Questions:
Is there a message setting to get messages like the war weariness has increased as a popup?

... did I ask/report these before?
Surt

Re: Features/Bugs/Questions

Post by Surt »

This is of course the Persian DLC.

Belgae can build cataphracts.
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

Okayyy... Lots of remarks, I'll note the link for when I do the patch. Probably everything that can also concern Kingdoms will be fixed, for the rest, we will see depending of the schedule!
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Surt

Post by Surt »

Nice, write me up for the beta-test!!!
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

Ok, no problem. I won't include everyone at once though, it is better to stagger 'first impressions'.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”