Data changed

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Franek69
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Data changed

Post by Franek69 »

When i play with some player why it says that the data has been changed, in my other games there is no such thing. Is this related to cheats or what?
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: Data changed

Post by Pocus »

Not necessarily, although it can't be discounted. It can be harmless modifications by the player of a file, for cosmetic or flavor purposes (a changed name). But it can also be a cheat, like receiving gold every turn. It requires in any case some talks with all concerned parties.

You can ask everyone to deinstall the game, reinstall game and don't touch any of the file, so that each copy is strictly identical (I know, identical supposes strictly :D )
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Franek69

Re: Data changed

Post by Franek69 »

Pocus wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 pm Not necessarily, although it can't be discounted. It can be harmless modifications by the player of a file, for cosmetic or flavor purposes (a changed name). But it can also be a cheat, like receiving gold every turn. It requires in any case some talks with all concerned parties.

You can ask everyone to deinstall the game, reinstall game and don't touch any of the file, so that each copy is strictly identical (I know, identical supposes strictly :D )
thank you for answer. Well i trust in people that will be think that it modifications

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”