Good educational Youtubes on PC2?

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

Vorskl
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Good educational Youtubes on PC2?

Post by Vorskl »

Gents,
please share your favorite youtube channels or single videos on PC2?

For PC1, this guy just killed it https://www.youtube.com/user/braccada
I am looking for similar education / inspiration / advises for PC2 please
Horseman
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: Good educational Youtubes on PC2?

Post by Horseman »

No links sorry but look up either TheEdmon or the green knight. IMO by far the two best YouTubers playing pc2.
nexusno2000
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by nexusno2000 »

Horseman wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm No links sorry but look up either TheEdmon or the green knight. IMO by far the two best YouTubers playing pc2.
GK (me) here: https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenKnight2001

Should start a playthrough of SCW soonish.
Green Knight
https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenKnight2001
Vorskl

Post by Vorskl »

Horseman wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:31 pm No links sorry but look up either TheEdmon or the green knight. IMO by far the two best YouTubers playing pc2.
Thanks. I need to check The Green Knight, but with TheEdmon a major flaw to his 'Generalissimo' walkthrough series is a choice of uber-heroes at the start. He got such a powerful set that his later experience is only partially applicable to other players. Imagine you starting a school in 1880s with a portable calculator in hands (a crazy 15-strength hero 21' cannot in his case)...
Horseman
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by Horseman »

Vorskl wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:47 pm
Thanks. I need to check The Green Knight, but with TheEdmon a major flaw to his 'Generalissimo' walkthrough series is a choice of uber-heroes at the start. He got such a powerful set that his later experience is only partially applicable to other players. Imagine you starting a school in 1880s with a portable calculator in hands (a crazy 15-strength hero 21' cannot in his case)...
That's true, as well as his ridiculous flame tank later on....

However he still takes time to explain things (like deployment) and also has some good tutorial videos.

Other than that there's a good AAR from simeoa (sp?) In the aar section here, more reading involved but it's a good way to learn how to be a capture machine (if that's the style of play you like)
nexusno2000
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by nexusno2000 »

I play with max 1 hero per unit to avoid the worst cheese.
Green Knight
https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenKnight2001
Horseman
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Post by Horseman »

nexusno2000 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:57 pm
I play with max 1 hero per unit to avoid the worst cheese.
A very sensible way to play
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Edmon »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the recommendations!

Back when the game was fresh and everyone was still learning, I of course ran with "Killer Team" which draws heroes from a special list of mostly awesome heroes. This can lead you to some pretty crazy units that will carry a campaign for you. But that said, the Power 4 will also carry a campaign for you so there are definitely even more powerful things you can be doing other than stacking heroes.

I will have a new series very soon, featuring the Spanish Civil War DLC and going on through all the DLC until everything is completed. It will start on the 29th of DEC.

So look forward to that!
Seamus Thomas
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Seamus Thomas »

Thank you so much for these recommendations! I plan to research racism in the modern world at university. Not only pacism towards black people, but also towards other races. At https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/racism/​​​​​​​ I often read helpful articles on racism, its causes and consequences for the entire modern society.
Last edited by Seamus Thomas on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scott_mathieson
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by scott_mathieson »

Edmon wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:59 pm Hey guys,

Back when the game was fresh and everyone was still learning, I of course ran with "Killer Team" which draws heroes from a special list of mostly awesome heroes. This can lead you to some pretty crazy units that will carry a campaign for you. But that said, the Power 4 will also carry a campaign for you so there are definitely even more powerful things you can be doing other than stacking heroes.

I will have a new series very soon, featuring the Spanish Civil War DLC and going on through all the DLC until everything is completed. It will start on the 29th of DEC.

So look forward to that!
any hints on what you will be doing?
scott_mathieson

Post by scott_mathieson »

Edmon wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:59 pm Hey guys,

So look forward to that!
Scrapulous

Post by Scrapulous »

scott_mathieson wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:14 am
Edmon wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:59 pm I will have a new series very soon, featuring the Spanish Civil War DLC and going on through all the DLC until everything is completed. It will start on the 29th of DEC.

So look forward to that!
From the timestamp, it looks like Edmon posted that in December of 2020, nearly a year ago now. I think that video series he mentions is probably already complete and posted.

If you're hungry for new content, Edmon started a Limited Stock campaign on his YouTube channel recently with an imported core in AO 40 or 41, I think.
klintk

Post by klintk »

Totally agree with you guys! Im really sorry for bumping old thread, but it was helped me a lot. Besides, the writers from best do my homework sites are sufficiently gifted to deliver exceptional and unique papers. The organization doesn't approve counterfeiting from its scholars. It means to show clients that conveying excellent papers is as yet achievable even with restricted time. CollegePaperWorld is certainly a site where I would pay somebody to get my work done.
Last edited by klintk on Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Korvessa
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Korvessa »

There's also a guy named Hexaboo who gives a cliff-notes version.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UTQ94OiE48

Call it somewhere between the opening briefing & the detail of Edmon.

I find both useful,

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”