total devestation

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

deadtorius
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

total devestation

Post by deadtorius »

Playing Ptolemy Egypt and having a major war with Macedon right now. I didn't realize when they attacked that they currently have about 1/4 of the map right now. I am attacking into Greece and what is now Turkey. I doubt I can hold the former Greek territories, I'd have to reinforce by ship which I have to do at present but I have a huge navy so I have control over the Mediterranean so far. Since I will likely be surrendering those territories if Macedon ever gets weary of the war, David versus Goliath but David keeps winning, I decided to make Macedon pay by dismantling every structure I can in Greece after I conquer it and I don't intend asking for it as part of the peace agreement.
Macedon is also in second place to me so if I can destroy their culture it might help me in the points score. I figure after the war ends and I hand back over the territories they will have a landscape probably in worse shape than when they began the campaign.
I've never tried this before, has anyone else ever been so ruthless?
Surt
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: total devestation

Post by Surt »

No I haven't! I'm too greedy and want to keep all their stuff.
All Ur Regions are belong to Us!!!!
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Re: total devestation

Post by Pocus »

I'm not sure it's worthwhile if you intent to exchange them back in peace. You reduce their worth. So you can get less from them. But then, I guess sabotaging a few selected high tier structures might be a pain to replace.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”