Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

tebaf3
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Path to Sister of Battle Tournament

Post by tebaf3 »

Path to Sister of Battle Tournament

Do not miss the chance to sign-up to the new Path to Sister of Battle Tournament which will feature 3 multiplayer maps:
  • Blackstone
  • Feeding Grounds
  • Fortress of Redemption
You can sign-up here Path to Sister of Battle Tournament

The tournament follows Swiss Tournament rules: you can find the full list of rules here Tournament Rules

The first round will commence on Friday, 23rd September 2022 at 10.00am GMT. No further entries can be accepted after the tournament has begun.

The tournament will last 3 rounds,14 days each. Games are paired, so each matchup will be played both ways. All you need to do is sign up, then the system will pair you with opponents and create your PBEM games. You will be notified by mail of when the tournament is starting and when it will be time to play your turns.

Round Info:

Round 1 - Starts 23rd Sept 2022 - Mode: Strategic Command; Map: Blackstone; Army Points: 2000

Round 2 - Mode: Strategic Command; Map: Feeding Grounds; Army Points: 2000

Round 3 - Mode: Strategic Command; Map: Fortress of Redemption; Army Points: 2000

Sisters of Battle DLC - Sign-ups are open

In other news, we remind you that the beta of the Sister of Battle DLC is still open. Join the beta here Sister of Battle Beta

The Adepta Sororitas are an elite sisterhood of warriors that serves the Ecclesiarchy, the church which keeps the Imperium of Man together.

For thousands of years they have been at the forefront in the fight against heretics and apostates. Now they are coming to Battlesector!

With their own distinct gameplay mechanics and flavour, the Sisters of Battle bring plenty of new units with them into the fray, including the Exorcist, Immolator tanks, and the fearsome Penitent Engine.
SwampYankee68
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Path to Sister of Battle Tournament

Post by SwampYankee68 »

I received the email telling me that it's my turn, but I do not see the game in the "Games in Progress" tab.

What am I doing wrong?

An inauspicious start for me that I have to ask...
"The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to let them shoot holes in me!"

Return to “News & Announcements”