Panzer Corp 2 and it's AI

The Close Combat series has been a favourite for years. The relaunch brings huge updates to this classic series of games.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Close Combat Moderators

sabo10
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Panzer Corp 2 and it's AI

Post by sabo10 »

So what's the deal with the AI not knowing how to retreat and regroup? I have actually seen a "1" strength Infantry, on a bridge attack my fully reinforced 15 strength infantry. I've also seen them actually marching into being surrounded. Yesterday I had one AI unit surrounded, and my AI ally attacked him and the AI retreated out of being surrounded, only to go back in to the same hex on their turn to be surrounded again. It's a shame the makers of the game couldn't pay more attention to the AI using the correct mechanics of the game, it seems the only way they can make it a challenge is to add more troops against me. I have actually seen within my visibility and not in a fog of war that when I have gotten close to a goal more AI troops just magically appear on the map out of the nowhere! I can't wait to get to the Russian campaign and see how many troops I have to kill off in that mess. It shouldn't be AI it should be AS artificial stupid.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Re: Panzer Corp 2 and it's AI

Post by terminator »

What is the connection with Close Combat Series, surely a human error...

Return to “Close Combat Series”