Allied Victorious for Playstation?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

MichaelOlsen
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Allied Victorious for Playstation?

Post by MichaelOlsen »

At which point will Allied Victorious be available for Playstation, do you expect? I check every day, but nothing yet.

Thanks!
MichaelOlsen

Re: Allied Victorious for Playstation?

Post by MichaelOlsen »

I notice how this company only replies if there is something positive to say, but is unwilling to communicate when there is a problem. Most annoying.

I must, in this case, conclude there is no date, or the date is so far out in the future they do not wish to inform the public. Or, even worse, it will not appear on Playstation at all.

Honestly, the Playstation version is so buggy I have been tempted to make a claim to get my money back. "Unfortunately" the game is so good and so unique that I have nothing to replace it with, so I accept the 3-times-a-day crash, the scenario that are almost unwinable due to wrong conditions, the specializations that I could not use due to a GUI design flaw, the 2-4 times a day I restart the game due to it being stuck, the lack of manual or explanation for large chunks of the game, and the other problems.

But if support was at least upfront about these things, accepted them, acknowledges them, instead of giving me the silence, that would go a long way.
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Allied Victorious for Playstation?

Post by bru888 »

Yes, I moved your thread here (and re-titled it) for better visibility so that it might attract an official answer. But your perceptions are spot on, I'm afraid.

Here is the unvarnished truth: There really is no support for there is no real development company. People are involved in an ad-hoc basis, then they disperse in pursuit of other interests. Bebro and Shards are the only officials who communicate occasionally, but they have other things to do.

So, you may still get an answer from one of them. Or not. OOB is a great game but it requires some compromise and much patience in this regard.

Offhand and unofficially, then, I would say that if you don't see any announcement here or on the game's Matrix/Slitherine web page about Allied Victorious for Playstation, it is not in the cards at this time. Keep an eye out but don't get your hopes up.
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”