Game stability on ps4

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
kicknwing24
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Game stability on ps4

Post by kicknwing24 »

Recently purchased this game and I really do enjoy it, for the most part when I can play longer than an hour before it crashes. Since I’ve bought it I haven’t been able to get past 2 turns on planetary supremacy mode without the game crashing. It’s either the map loads up with my units just floating in space or the game outright crashes. I’ve checked to see if it’s updated and it is. Any other resolutions I should be looking for? Cause I’m it’s current state the game is unplayable on ps4 😞.
Hertston
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Game stability on ps4

Post by Hertston »

Not sure they have a lot of time for the PS4 version. I bought it a few days ago, started playing with what is identified as 1.1.29 only to find both the second third tutorials are bugged and unplayable; you select the initial unit and then nothing happens. Obviously not tested at all. Put it aside at that point as disappointment in the rest of the game seemed inevitable :cry: .
barkie
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by barkie »

Game is running a lot better now on PS4 since 1.1.29 update as at least planet supremacy now seems to be working and ps4 doesn't seem to be ready to explode trying to run the game now.

Game is really good looking forward to more factions being released and planet supremacy being completed.
aggerhome

Post by aggerhome »

It is running somewhat better, in the new versions. But it still crashes from time to time. Sometimes it misses to load the environment and sometimes it seems like x on the controller is turned off, and you have to restart the application - which takes loads of time since the loading times on this game is crazy.
I'm holding off buying any expansions before I know this is going to be in a stable state. :( and I really like this game, this year it's like the only game i've been playing on my ps4.
barkie

Post by barkie »

Yes I just got the x button not working on a skirmish game happened after I called in air strike game would not recognise x button at all.
bonito

Post by bonito »

This could be such a nice game .. but it crashes way to often.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”