Mod Support

Fantasy General II - Invasion is the reimagination of the strategy game classic from the 90s!

Armies once again draw battle-lines on the war-torn land of Keldonia, and a new generation of commanders will test their bravery and tactics against each other. Fantasy wargaming is back!
mbpopolano24
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Mod Support

Post by mbpopolano24 »

Apologies if this has been asked before. I searched "mod support" but I found many topics for other games.

Let's start saying I loved Fantasy General (the original). Also, even if I am a long-time player, I am not stuck in the past, I really like modern games to be, well, modern. This is why I loved the idea and the changes in FG II. The fact is, I could not finish this new game. I completed FG many times. But FG II becomes tedious, to me, after a while. There are several minor issues that, when compounded, make me lose interest (the size of the army and level of grinding, for example).

One possible solution would be to add mod support. I love modding games to my like, and I have an example: Age of Wonders 3. The vanilla version was OK, but after they added modding, it became one of my favorite games of all times.

I don't know if you are still working on FG II, but if you are please consider adding mod support.
lalefi
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Mod Support

Post by lalefi »

Hi, I also find it interesting to be able to add mod support
VirgilHardy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by VirgilHardy »

I am also a person who loves game mods, it brings me a lot of joy in life and also helps me to access a lot of good games.
Phelanwolf

Post by Phelanwolf »

I would LOVE Mods on this as well,,,,,super game

Return to “Fantasy General II - Invasion”