Online ordering & support

Having problems with the download service? Need help ordering from the Slitherine shop? Tell us your problems and we'll do what we can to help!

Moderator: Slitherine Core

carpenkm
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: Online ordering & support

Post by carpenkm »

kirk23 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:46 pm Hi Pip,
I have been in communication with support, and I have left some more emails but these emails have not received any response for over 4 days, support needs to up their game because from what I have seen from other members' posts on the forums Matrix and Slitherine are losing sales because the store has a major problem in that it does not process perfectly good Debit cards that are working on other sites online, etc. After being a member for over 12 years with over 100 purchases of full games plus DLC I expect better from Matrix and Slitherine your loyal customers are being let down badly.
same issue. it did finally accept a debit card, but refused credit cards multiple times last 2 weeks. There is definitely an issue. uk credit cards have increased security recently which coincided with my issues? i know someone else reverted to paypal.
kirk23
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by kirk23 »

Update: I finally managed to complete the purchase of War in the East 2 - Steel Inferno but not before contacting my bank again to confirm the purchase was legitimate.
papai1
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by papai1 »

VPaulus wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:41 am Please check the product's page announcement regarding the shipping:

Clash of MagicThe first 1000 manual orders will begin shipping on April 16th.
The remaining orders will begin shipping in the first week of May.

https://www.slitherine.com/game/gary-gr ... the-east-2
I was ordered Adepta Sororitas and received. and now i want order something new, So I just want to know is there have any christmas discount?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

Return to “Online Ordering & Support”