FIELD OF GLORY KINGDOMS

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

PeterWillem
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: FIELD OF GLORY KINGDOMS

Post by PeterWillem »

The game look very promising. One of the most exciting titles in the last years, for sure.
I only regret there will be no hardback manual (again :evil: ). This game series (one of the best in years) truly deserves this.

P.S. If you follow Kingdoms with Renaissance (in a similar way to FoG board game series) then I shall glorify thy name, o mighty AGEOD!
Last edited by PeterWillem on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loki100
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by loki100 »

PeterWillem wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:59 pm ....
I only regret there will be no hardback manual (again :evil: ). This game series (one of the best in years) truly deserves this.
why do you assume that is the case - most games allow you to purchase the manual as a printed version ... and,for some reason, I know there is a manual in preparation :)
PeterWillem

Post by PeterWillem »

The product page says "PDF E-Book" and there was no hardback manual for Empires too.
Swuul
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by Swuul »

If you live close to a University (anywhere in the world basically), ask them to print the PDF to book. Sturdy and affordable (especially if you take soft-cover with b&w picture; hard-cover with full colour pictures obviously costs more) because there are gazillions of poor students who need their thesis books printed, and those books need to last for decades :)
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
PeterWillem

Post by PeterWillem »

Of course, I can. In fact, I already have manuals printed as books for older Ageod games. However, it will never reach the quality of the hardcover books released by Matrix (thick cover, printed book spine, paper quality etc.). The one I have about Flashpoint Campaigns looks amazing, top work. I plan to buy FoG from Matrix to get the hardback manual as well.
trex1983
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by trex1983 »

Pocus wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:20 pm Ok, it seems there is an issue. Slitherine will close in a few hours max, so it might be that the link is not restored before January.
I just wanted the release date to be fixed, it was corrected soon after I posted and asked!

Thanks for sending in the screenshots for last week's tea time.
Great tooltips are always welcomed! Nice CK - genealogy vibe going on too! :D

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”