Xbox Series X no achievements

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Wu3st3nfuchs
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Xbox Series X no achievements

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

Hi guys. I already own OOB with all DLC except the newest one on PC, where I unlocked several achievements.
Now I recently bought it for my Xbox and no achievement unlocked so far. I should have gotten "Graduated For War" and "Taken By Force". I saw that some guys that reviewed OOB at Microsoft Store had unlocked these a couple of weeks ago, when I checked the achievement list on their profile.
My assumption is, it might have something to do with the latest DLC "Allies Victorious" that has been released in september.
In older forum threads I read about that same problem having occured on PC with former DLC as well, which had been resolved by following patches later on.
So I wanted to ask, if anyone else didn't get achievements on Xbox recently and if the developers are aware of this problem?
Apart from that, is V 9.2.3 the final version on Xbox, or will there be further updates in the future?
Thanks in advance for any - hopefully helpful - answers!
Wu3st3nfuchs

Re: Xbox Series X no achievements

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

Ok fine, so no one seems to give a 💩 @ Slitherine/Matrix whether their games are running properly or not.
At least they got their $$.
Console gamers seem to be second-class customers, regarding other threads at this forum, were the respective OP never got any response, too. After having played Blitzkrieg campaign until Ardennes, I can tell OOB still is a lazy and bug riddled port, that seems abandoned by the developers.
I really was eager to buy the DLC for Xbox, but my gaming experience so far and reading threads from other forsaken console gamers and additional reviews at US Microsoft store let me refrain from doing so.
And no answer is also an answer, so thx for nothing! This forum seems rather dead and without any purpose anyway.
Lots of threads with lots of views and barely any response. Pathetic and obsolete...
OAO!
pinkowange
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by pinkowange »

I'm having the same issue on my xbox, although looking at your second post I'm not optimistic about a reply.

I sent a ticket to help desk but they replied and told me to post here and it will be investigated so if it isn't I'll just harass them.

I unlocked an achievement in 2021 when I first brought the game but for whatever reason didn't play much.

I picked it up again at the weekend and was getting into it but I didn't get the "Graduated for War" for completing the boot camp campaign and " Summa Cum Laude" for completing it without loosing any units on difficulty 3.

I dont really want to drop the 100 hours required to complete the game or buy additional DLC if the achievements won't unlock.

Please investigate,

Regards,
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

Yeah, think there won't happen anything more for good. I even contacted The Aristocrats, who were responsible for the console port, a couple of weeks ago. No response either. **** support! [Mod: let's keep it clean please]
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Wu3st3nfuchs wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:53 pm Yeah, think there won't happen anything more for good. I even contacted The Aristocrats, who were responsible for the console port, a couple of weeks ago. No response either. **** support! [Mod: let's keep it clean please]
I actually raised this with the devs once I saw the first post. They are looking into it.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

pipfromslitherine wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:54 pm
Wu3st3nfuchs wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:53 pm Yeah, think there won't happen anything more for good. I even contacted The Aristocrats, who were responsible for the console port, a couple of weeks ago. No response either. **** support! [Mod: let's keep it clean please]
I actually raised this with the devs once I saw the first post. They are looking into it.

Cheers

Pip
Appreciated! 👍 But why did it take that long, to write this ONE sentence of reply? Moreso, since you say, you informed the devs after having seen my first post? That's been three months ago! 🙄
pinkowange

Post by pinkowange »

Hi,

Good to see some traction, can i get an update please
I'd like to be able to jump back into the game.
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

Sadly still not patched yet. Just tried unlocking the easiest achievement for maybe the 10th time, but still doesn't work.
And since the devs have allegedly been informed already at November 2022 and I even could download an update a couple of weeks ago, I guess they aren't able or willing to fix it. Besides this issue there seem to be new ones, according to latest customer reviews, like not being able to place allied units in specific scenarios, which is game breaking. So all in all a bad port that's getting even worse with time. So sad, because there's no other real "Panzer General" alternative on Xbox. But with the base (!) game at this state, I'll not be investing one more buck for any DLC, sorry!
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for pointing out this bug, we managed to solve it and it will be patched in the next update.

Cheers
pinkowange

Post by pinkowange »

mboog12 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:51 am Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for pointing out this bug, we managed to solve it and it will be patched in the next update.

Cheers
Hi,

That's good to hear, is there an ETA on that patch?
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

😴
pinkowange

Post by pinkowange »

mboog12 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:51 am Hi guys,

Cheers
Is there any update on the next patch?
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

😴
pinkowange

Post by pinkowange »

Hi all,

Just my monthly request for an update on this topic.

Has the update been released or do we have an ETA.

I would redo the tutorial campaign to test but i don't want to waste the few hours it will take.
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

pinkowange wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:37 pm I would redo the tutorial campaign to test but i don't want to waste the few hours it will take.
Since I wasn't able to unlock any achievement so far, I tried it again yesterday after a hiatus of several months.
I knew that it was gonna be pointless, since there hasn't been any update to download since the last "official" reply here.
Long story short: still no achievements so far. But I saw it's on Microsoft store sale now for 6,99.
Guess for a reason, because otherwise they won't sell any more copies of this faulty product at all.
I regret having bought it at full price on a second platform for supporting the developers and the somewhat niche genre, especially on console.
All we got so far is a luke warm announcement of an ominous update that seems to never come and no more replies since then. Guess this game has been abandoned on Xbox and so has this thread... 🙄
pinkowange

Post by pinkowange »

Wu3st3nfuchs wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:18 pm
pinkowange wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:37 pm I would redo the tutorial campaign to test but i don't want to waste the few hours it will take.
Since I wasn't able to unlock any achievement so far, I tried it again yesterday after a hiatus of several months.
I knew that it was gonna be pointless, since there hasn't been any update to download since the last "official" reply here.
Long story short: still no achievements so far. But I saw it's on Microsoft store sale now for 6,99.
Guess for a reason, because otherwise they won't sell any more copies of this faulty product at all.
I regret having bought it at full price on a second platform for supporting the developers and the somewhat niche genre, especially on console.
All we got so far is a luke warm announcement of an ominous update that seems to never come and no more replies since then. Guess this game has been abandoned on Xbox and so has this thread... 🙄
Cheers for testing it, shame that it isn't working yet.

I have the email saved in my email app, so everytime i open my emails i see the one from Slitherine support and it reminds me to post every month to keep the topic alive.

I was actually enjoying the game, i know i can play it without achievements, but i like my achievements.
Wu3st3nfuchs

Post by Wu3st3nfuchs »

😴 😑 😬 🔝🥱 😑 😴
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

The PC version is 10.0.0