Frustrating CTD, please help

Tech Support
kratt81
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Frustrating CTD, please help

Post by kratt81 »

Hi, whenever I get to around turn 80-90, I get this frustrating CTD (picture attached) which says

"DataManager.hpp:100: class proxy::video::Material &__cdecl proxy::core::DataManager<class proxy::video::Material>::get(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,bool) const: "Buildings/Tyranid/Buildings" does not exist.
ExceptionHandler::unhandledExceptionFilter()
DataManager.hpp:100: class proxy::video::Material &__cdecl proxy::core::DataManager<class proxy::video::Material>::get(const class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,bool) const: "Buildings/Tyranid/Buildings" does not exist."

I have no idea what is triggering or causing this, there is no buildings/tyranid/buildings folder, the closest I can find is the building/tyranids with an "s" at the end of tyranid but there is no additional buildings folder within that folder, whats even crazier is that there are no tyranids in my games so I don't know what is triggering it, it was once triggered when I destroyed a Tau City but I have destroyed other cities before with no problem, I am playing single player with mods but none of my mods affect the tyranids so I am confused, please anyone help
Attachments
CTD.png
CTD.png (590.27 KiB) Viewed 329 times
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Frustrating CTD, please help

Post by ErissN6 »

You won't have support for a modded game: remove the mods and try again to play up to these turns.
If none such bugged again, see with the modder.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War: Tech Support”