BUGGED MEDALS

Afghanistan '11 changes the paradigm of wargaming and manages to bring Counter-Insurgency and guerrilla warfare to your screen, properly represented thanks to a revolutionary gameplay formula!
JOE1990
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

BUGGED MEDALS

Post by JOE1990 »

Hi everyone,
———I think there’s a bug with the following awards:
1-Defense Meritorious Service Medal (H&M net mouvement of more than 0 for 6 successive turns)
2-Army Achievement Medal (H&M net mouvement of 3 in 1 turn)
———Also some medals have wrong description:
1-Army Distinguished Service Medal (obtain 3 successive US victories); should be 3 successive US decisive victories. Tested and working.
2-Good Conduct Medal (obtained after the first US victory); should be after the first victory in skirmish mode. Tested and working.
———Also there is a wrong image for the Combat Medical Badge which is identical to the Field Medical Badge although on the uniform it’s s displayed correctly.
———Is there a way to obtain the Defense Meritorious Service Medal and the Army Achievement Medal? Because for the first one I have a backup savegame that clearly shows that I achieved 7 out of 6 required turns for the medal that didn’t show up.
medkirtys
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: BUGGED MEDALS

Post by medkirtys »

Real shame this game never got fixed. The Operation Septentrion mission will forever remain broken.

Return to “Afghanistan '11”