Found a big and very detailed ww2 docu on youtube...

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

o_t_d_x
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Found a big and very detailed ww2 docu on youtube...

Post by o_t_d_x »

Every WEEK of the whole war is shown in an extra video. And its not only about the big things all docus show.

Btw: WW1 and time between the world wars is covered too. I learned many new things, maybe you will like it:

TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Found a big and very detailed ww2 docu on youtube...

Post by TJLionheart »

The link is dead, can you repost it?
o_t_d_x

Post by o_t_d_x »

https://www.youtube.com/c/worldwartwo

or go on youtube and search for: World War Two
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

WWII channel is indeed incredible. Indy is also cooperating with the famous band Sabaton and making Sabaton History videos about the history behind their songs, also very good content.
o_t_d_x

Post by o_t_d_x »

I love Sabaton. Their history channel is great, but the channel of the historian has, of course, much more details to offer. But its a good start for metal heads, who want to know more about the history behind the songs.

One of my favorite songs is about the wehrmacht joining forces with the us army and fight the ss TOGETHER. Yeah that really happened in 45, in austria, believe it or not.

Yesterday i watched his videos about the winter war, lots of new info for me. I only knew that the fins had great snipers, but i didnt know that the russians where so highly incompetent at the beginning of the attacks at the mannerheim line. Their "tactics" look like rshew in 42.
VirgilInTheSKY
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by VirgilInTheSKY »

o_t_d_x wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:59 am I love Sabaton. Their history channel is great, but the channel of the historian has, of course, much more details to offer. But its a good start for metal heads, who want to know more about the history behind the songs.

One of my favorite songs is about the wehrmacht joining forces with the us army and fight the ss TOGETHER. Yeah that really happened in 45, in austria, believe it or not.

Yesterday i watched his videos about the winter war, lots of new info for me. I only knew that the fins had great snipers, but i didnt know that the russians where so highly incompetent at the beginning of the attacks at the mannerheim line. Their "tactics" look like rshew in 42.
The Last Battle is epic, agree. No Bullets Fly and Attack of the Dead Men are also among my favorites, their music has so much power.
o_t_d_x

Post by o_t_d_x »

They have so many good songs and even the songs i didnt like so much at the beginning, i like now. Stalingrad for example.

My favorites: Panzerkampf (bout battle of kursk), Ghost Division, Bismark, Screaming Eagles (good video bout Battle at the bulge), Hellfighters, Swedish Pagans, The price of a mile, Last battle, Panzer Batallion, Primo Victoria, To hell and back, Red baron, Fields of Verdun and i like their covers: Defence of moscow, For whom the bell tolls, Fire your guns.

Perfect music for long panzer corps 2 sessions.
Pill
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Pill »

I've been subscribed to this channel almost since the start.
I like Indy's narration style peppered with dry humor, production quality has only improved with time (particularly the maps).

One of the better WW2 channels out there imho.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”