How do I get the registration key?

Moderator: Slitherine Core

JohnJones11
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

How do I get the registration key?

Post by JohnJones11 »

Hi everyone, I installed the game on my PC and now I want to reinstall it on my laptop, is that possible? How can I get the registration key? Thank you for your time in reading and responding to my question. Hope to learn lots!
U235
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: How do I get the registration key?

Post by U235 »

Go to the "My Page" on either the Slitherine or Matrix website and you'll see your registration keys. This only works if you bought the game here.
drownchairman

Post by drownchairman »

I'm also having this problem, I went to the Slitherine website following the instructions and saw my registration key.
Last edited by drownchairman on Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
gulshan212

Post by gulshan212 »

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, it may be possible to reinstall your game on your laptop, depending on the specific game and its license agreement. If you purchased the game from a digital distribution platform, you should be able to download and install it on any device that supports the platform without needing a registration key. However, if you purchased the game directly from the developer or publisher, you may need a registration key to activate the game on a new device. If you've lost your registration key, you can try retrieving it through your account on the platform where you made the purchase or contacting the developer or publisher for assistance.
Thanks
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Edmon »

If your still having problems, drop a line to support@slitherine.co.uk

Return to “General Discussion”