Tech support for Battle Academy 2

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

xavutrecht
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Kusrk expansion not recognised

Post by xavutrecht »

Hi,

Pretty much as the subject says. I installed the game and the expansion, first screen says Battle of Kusrk but I do not have access to the Kursk campaign and scenarios.
Any ideas?
Xavier
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kusrk expansion not recognised

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Where did you purchase the game and where the expansion? The Kursk campaign should be available on the campaign screen, you may need to scroll the list to see it.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
player
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by player »

I have the same problem.
Just downloaded the Kursk pack, or so I thought. It said I need to 'extract the files' before running? I did that and followed the steps to download. It appeared to download and confirmed as such. However, when I opened up BA 2, it says the Kursk scenarios are not downloaded and not in the game. I repeated the process but there was no change.
When I go into the BA 2 game itself I cannot access those scenarios as it has a $ sign next to them requesting I have to purchase them. There is no option there to click on to link to confirm it has already purchased.
Culturepig
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Culturepig »

I have this problem too. Did you get a resolution ? Nothing seems posted here.

Thanks
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Where did you (each) purchase the Kursk expansion(s) from? Same question for the base game.

If you reinstall the DLC installer then it should allow you to play, assuming that there isn't something else going on.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
sheppard98513

Post by sheppard98513 »

I have same problem. Purchased Battle Academy 2 and Kursk expansion this weekend from Slitherine. Kursk expansion is not recognised ($ signs remain on main menu) althought installation appears to be succesful.

Is this same unresolved issue from previous posts, and if so why is expansion still being offered without solution?

Return to “Tech Support”