please explain

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

scorehouse
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

please explain

Post by scorehouse » Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm

the 100 KV tank event, what Event it triggers and when do you need to accumulate the 100 to trigger the event? does all this need to be done before or during the Battle of Moscow? then you raid the Kremlin and that gets you a special Russian tank? during the Moscow battles are there any other hidden caches to be captured. last but not least how do you get to the Kremlin? from the top of the map route then go right and down, or thru the middle and turn left? made it to Moscow but i didn't focus on KV accumulation. will i need to go back?

BaronVonKrieg
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: please explain

Post by BaronVonKrieg » Tue May 04, 2021 6:19 pm

scorehouse wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:40 pm
the 100 KV tank event, what Event it triggers and when do you need to accumulate the 100 to trigger the event? does all this need to be done before or during the Battle of Moscow? then you raid the Kremlin and that gets you a special Russian tank? during the Moscow battles are there any other hidden caches to be captured. last but not least how do you get to the Kremlin? from the top of the map route then go right and down, or thru the middle and turn left? made it to Moscow but i didn't focus on KV accumulation. will i need to go back?
yeah there is very good commendation and caches topic here already i incurage you to go and visit it, so basically you only need to capture kv 1 mod 1940 during the whole dlc, and you need to have a stockpile in you captured equipment tab before you begin the last mission of the dlc, cheers mate!

scorehouse

Post by scorehouse » Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm

is Moscow the last mission? wish that Com/Cache thread wasn't so long. its hard to find info

BaronVonKrieg
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BaronVonKrieg » Tue May 04, 2021 6:42 pm

scorehouse wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm
is Moscow the last mission? wish that Com/Cache thread wasn't so long. its hard to find info
no there is mission after thats called Klin i think, you also need to raid kremlin in moscow scenario and save the convoy in Klin to fire the event

scorehouse

Post by scorehouse » Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm

but what is the event? can i capture 60 Kvs in Moscow alone? i've got around 40. i've been concentrating on the KV2

BaronVonKrieg
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by BaronVonKrieg » Tue May 04, 2021 7:07 pm

scorehouse wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm
but what is the event? can i capture 60 Kvs in Moscow alone? i've got around 40. i've been concentrating on the KV2
Youll trade 100 kvs for a single jagdtiger prototype, that is similar to jet engine documents from sea lion missions, it probably represent faster development of some tanks, also im not sure if the kv1s in Moscow are mod41 or mod 40, because only mod40 count towards the event firing

scorehouse

Post by scorehouse » Tue May 04, 2021 7:24 pm

mdh_slith
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by mdh_slith » Tue May 04, 2021 9:18 pm

Page 6 of the Commendations thread states:

Mozhisk Line
Events
Another 50% Prestige Sink for allied equipment, another 35 38M Toldi Is, 35 M14/41s, and 35 L6/40 Lfs.

Objectives
The Bonus here earns 3 Commendations.
Total: Earned 48/Spent 39

Battle of Moscow
Events
If you can fight your way to Raid the Kremlin you manage to acquire documents in the form of a single captured SU-100Y that I can only assume will become relevant in 1942 or future Campaigns like how the Meteor from 1940 did earlier this Campaign.

Klin
Events
Out last Commendation Reward is a chance to grab another batch of Russian equipment for 5 Commendations: 19 ZIS-30, 18 BM-13 Katyushas, 29 MiG-3s, and 26 Petiyakov Pe-2s.
The ZIS-30 outclasses your store bought Panzerjagers, although if you have the Sturer Emil and/or 10.5cm Gepanzerte it's not quite as impactful, but still useful especially with the other loot.

Finally, on the last turn of the Scenario we have a special Event if you manage to fulfil the Challenge Objective. By giving the convoy 100 of your stockpiled Kv-1/40s (NOT KV-1/41s, those don't count!) to take back to Germany you receive a promise of a future reward in later Campaigns in the form of a single Jagdtiger Prototype.

Final Objectives
Total: Earned 48/Spent 44

VirgilInTheSKY
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by VirgilInTheSKY » Tue May 04, 2021 9:23 pm

scorehouse wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm
IIRC by the time of Moscow there will be no more KV-1/40 to capture, as they are all upgraded into the 1941 ver, so you have to go back to the start of Barbarossa and focus on those few available ones if you really want to get that event. KV-2 does not worth the effort in my opinion, they are too slow to catch up with your Panzer III and IV, not to say the captured T-34, and you have your own range 2 artillery pieces at your disposal that also move faster and hit harder than them. KV-1 has similar defensive status as KV-2 but runs faster, so there really isn't a need for them except for your collection.

scorehouse

Post by scorehouse » Tue May 04, 2021 10:45 pm

thanks for the info :)

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”