"Stolen conquests"

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

fractious_celt
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

"Stolen conquests"

Post by fractious_celt » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:52 am

My apologies if this has been posted before. How do I stop an ally etc., from stealing and conquering a city that I have been besieging ...?

Gray Fox
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Re: "Stolen conquests"

Post by Gray Fox » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:23 am

Your ally assaulted while your force was still laying siege? So, they were first to conquer the enemy city, right? Sorry, either assault first or don't make an alliance.
For new players: Grand Strategy AAR and Steam Guide: Tips for new players
Samstra's Trade guide: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1805684085

fractious_celt

Post by fractious_celt » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:43 am

I guess so but just had same happen with a non-allied state too. I guess it is not important either way.

Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:20 am

There are some mechanisms to counter that, if this is an ally, there is a chance, depending of the ratio of troops that he gives the city back. Also if a cient-state, he might gives back regions that you surround, if that's the case. Otherwise, enter transaction and buy back the region.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”