His mouse is glitching

Tech support for Battle Academy 2

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators

PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

His mouse is glitching

Post by PoorOldSpike »

A guy posted this in the Steam BA2 forum, if anybody replies here I'll paste it over there-

"My mouse (I have tried 2 different ones) stops working during BA2. Both mice work for anything else I do on the computer. Both mice will stop working, then I will unplug/replug the the usb (no cable) to get it working again only to have it stop working repeatedly. Any ideas how to fix this?"
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Re: His mouse is glitching

Post by Paul59 »

Hi Spike,

I have never come across a problem exactly like this before, so unfortunately can't suggest anything.

The only thing that comes close is that my cheap, but very pretty, mechanical keyboard would often stop working with my old Windows 7 pc, and the only way to get it working was by unplugging it. Strangely, the keyboard works perfectly with my new Windows 10 pc that I bought 6 months ago. That would suggest that the problem was probably due to the keyboard not working with Windows 7 100%, but who knows?
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
PoorOldSpike
Colonel - Ju 88A
Colonel - Ju 88A

Re: His mouse is glitching

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Okay Paul i'll pass that on to him.
Meanwhile he just posted this-

"By the way, it is a Windows 10 laptop that I have this mouse problem on. I tried BA (the first one) and had the mouse problem on it, also. I also have an old Windows 7 laptop with the Steam BA and BA2 installed on it and I don't have any mouse problems on that pc using the same mouse. Both games used to work fine on the Windows 10 pc the last time I played them (about a year ago). It seems like maybe a Windows 10 update might be the issue."

Return to “Tech Support”