Panzer Corps 2 World Championship - Official thread (1st round starting on September 15)

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

DMcCooey206
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Panzer Corps 2 World Championship - Official thread (1st round starting on September 15)

Post by DMcCooey206 »

Brausebad wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:25 am
DMcCooey206 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:32 pm Is there a way to concede a Round of play and provide your opponent full remaining points? I think this would be good, and would make it more enjoyable for me to keep grinding and playing. Some of the Battles are fun for me. Some are total disasters, because I'm not willing to put in the effort do scrap my starting forces and then replace them with a better combination of forces. To be able to win v a good player. This is Not fun for me.
If I interpret the results between StuG_Tutor and Marsla correctly, the submit button seems to work. Please reconsider your decision from round to round because it would be a shame to lose more interested players.
What is the Submit button, of which you speak? I actually ended a turn without moving by accident in the current game. So it would be better to concede and give my opponent full points this round. I've been hesitant to leave this tournament, but will have to wait till an Undo feature is coded into multiplayer for me to spend the effort need to play and enjoy it.
Brausebad
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: Panzer Corps 2 World Championship - Official thread (1st round starting on September 15)

Post by Brausebad »

DMcCooey206 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 pm
DMcCooey206 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:32 pm Is there a way to concede a Round of play and provide your opponent full remaining points? I think this would be good, and would make it more enjoyable for me to keep grinding and playing. Some of the Battles are fun for me. Some are total disasters, because I'm not willing to put in the effort do scrap my starting forces and then replace them with a better combination of forces. To be able to win v a good player. This is Not fun for me.
If I interpret the results between StuG_Tutor and Marsla correctly, the submit button seems to work. Please reconsider your decision from round to round because it would be a shame to lose more interested players.
What is the Submit button, of which you speak? I actually ended a turn without moving by accident in the current game. So it would be better to concede and give my opponent full points this round. I've been hesitant to leave this tournament, but will have to wait till an Undo feature is coded into multiplayer for me to spend the effort need to play and enjoy it.
In Multiplayer - Game Menue - in German "Aufgeben" in Engl:? will end the map. I hope so.
DMcCooey206

Post by DMcCooey206 »

Brausebad wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:17 am
DMcCooey206 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:49 pm

In Multiplayer - Game Menue - in German "Aufgeben" in Engl:? will end the map. I hope so.
No there appears to be no way to end my current games in Multiplayer
DukeBannon

Post by DukeBannon »

[/quote]
No there appears to be no way to end my current games in Multiplayer
[/quote]

I want to end the games and finish my participation in the tournament but at the moment I do not know how to do that. I just played the recent turns and the Surrender option is greyed out.
Balu1967
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Balu1967 »

Please take me out of the tournament. The last game is just as terrible as the Ardennes game. Thanks!
AntoineBertschy
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by AntoineBertschy »

Adel77 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:06 am Fritzchen owned me turn 2 as the attacker. He took the last vic hex in the middle with a recon on probably last mov point
I messed up the defense and never thought he could strike that deep

Result: TEN POINTS for TURN TWO VICTORY as attacker
So the man is down ~ 2000 points + BS from last rounds

We immediately switched to another game at our WG club after that round, you know - a game where MP scoring works - huge disappointment to all
But Edmon made it abundantly clear - no complaint and competitive spirit is allowed in this tournament
They all accepted that rule and laughed (not about the rule of course, just to OBEY)

According to some good sports here from past round when I lost 2000 points in addition to hundreds points in earlier rounds:
All just a game and for fun, no prize to be won
I wonder why so many now complain when they are the ones faced with a penalty? Come on, don't be childish
Just enjoy. Its just half a year .. grow up and realize: Life goes on forever.

Fritz
CONGRATULATIONS for being NO1 FOR REAL
You are REAL No1 by over 500 points. impressive
Qui est le vrai numéro un ? Who's the real number one ?
ChristianC
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ChristianC »

How about an extension on this round? I, and others too from the looks of it, could use one.
ChristianC
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ChristianC »

Be warned: if the deadline passes while you're playing in real time with your opponent, even if you finish the match and successfully upload, the game per the scoreboard will not be finished. Game points seem to be uploaded to the server exactly at the deadline.
Fudwuppel
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Fudwuppel »

My opponent didn't play for the last five days of the round. Since he was ahead (by only 91 points) he stalled long enough to win. smh
PaganCyC
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by PaganCyC »

Looking for an opponent between rounds? Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/682109732942769

Players thus far range from pretty good to outstanding. Always room for more!
jimtracyii

Post by jimtracyii »

So what does the highlighted scores mean on the overall score sheet?

Thanks.
ElLobo
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by ElLobo »

PaganCyC wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am Looking for an opponent between rounds? Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/682109732942769

How is it possible to join that group? we need to write a secrete word, or a massage to who?
brianjones17
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by brianjones17 »

jimtracyii wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:47 pm So what does the highlighted scores mean on the overall score sheet?

Thanks.
I think the gold silver and bronze mean top score , then second highest then third highest score for that particular round : )
BRIANJONES17
PaganCyC

Post by PaganCyC »

ElLobo wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:19 am
PaganCyC wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:57 am Looking for an opponent between rounds? Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/682109732942769

How is it possible to join that group? we need to write a secrete word, or a massage to who?
I think you just click the "Join Group" button or whatever, then the admin will accept the join request.
jimtracyii

Post by jimtracyii »

brianjones17 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:13 am
jimtracyii wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:47 pm So what does the highlighted scores mean on the overall score sheet?

Thanks.
I think the gold silver and bronze mean top score , then second highest then third highest score for that particular round : )
Thanks on the reply. I thought about it after I posted my comment and I agree with you on your reply.
Trepko
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Trepko »

Funny thing, based on my rank (#3), I should have been paired with a432 (#4). Instead, I've been paired with nutoha (#5). Maybe because I've already played against a432 in a previous round, and tournament doesn't allow re-match ?
rth

Post by rth »

richtig, zumindest ist es bei unseren Turnier Schach Wettkämpfen so, da wird auch das Schweizer System angewandt

That's right, at least that's how it is in our tournament chess competitions, where the Swiss system is also used
tkrysiak
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by tkrysiak »

Trepko wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:38 pm Funny thing, based on my rank (#3), I should have been paired with a432 (#4). Instead, I've been paired with nutoha (#5). Maybe because I've already played against a432 in a previous round, and tournament doesn't allow re-match ?
That's correct - rematches do not seem possible in the same tournament. I am in a somewhat similar situation: playing an opponent from a previous tournament ;-)
Uchmunduk

Post by Uchmunduk »

So. I have been waiting for my opponent for the third day. Unfortunately, the air is silent. The last time the CyberHetman player was online was on March 30... And since then he has not appeared there. I really hope he gets to play. Since the nickname of this player indicates that he is from Ukraine. And we all know that a war is raging there now. I really hope that everything is fine with my opponent and we can play.
karste70

Post by karste70 »

hello i play in this round with

SteelTiger007

he wrote to me that i am a cheater, because i changed my units with germany in the first rounds.
I deleted some units and built new one,

Now he write he will not end the game, because i am a cheater, please can someone help me.
I tryed to write a pm but but the system says he can t read it.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Multiplayer & Tournaments”