Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)

Post by tpoo »

The developers of the PC1 Grand Campaign 1939-1945 promised you several months ago a new campaign series. That promise is now complete.
preview2.png
preview2.png (313.38 KiB) Viewed 11352 times
The new campaigns for "Storm Over Europe" will cover the entirety of WW2 in the European and African theaters.

The future of Europe is in turmoil as the ambitions of many dictators are shaping a future disaster, War!
Embarking on this campaign series you will explore WW2 from the German and their Allies perspective. Fight the most famous battles and some of the not so famous. From the dawn of the re-militarization of the Wehrmacht to the unstoppable blitzkrieg. Lead the Axis forces in all theaters of the war. See if you can be an equal of Rommel, Guderian or von Manstein. If you can, you will earn some valuable rewards, collectables and prestige. With great success you could lead and change the course of history in special campaign paths.

The story begins several years before the beginning of WW2, in what many consider the prelude to the storm over Europe, the Spanish Civil War. The first entry is from the Spanish Civil War -- CONDOR LEGION -- It covers 25 scenarios from 1936 to 1939. There will be several new battles that were not covered in the original content of Axis Operations.

The first Campaign for Storm Over Europe is -- Condor Legion -- We would like to personally thank all who helped with this mod from the Grand Campaign team to the volunteer play testers!!! The series will include, new heroes and some familiar ones, some new challenges and missions.

Storm Over Europe includes Stormchaser's Unit Toolbox Mod.

August 17, 2022 Now Available Storm Over Europe - 1939

28 new scenarios in 1939 campaign covering Poland and Finland.
We have added some new features to the game.

Now available Storm Over Europe, 1940 Part 1. 22 new scenarios covering Operation Weserübung and Operation Fall Gelb.

Download link below. Also will be available on Steam
Updated as of September 27, 2023

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx2vk4t9 ... 3.zip/file
Last edited by tpoo on Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:51 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: Storm Over Europe (Custom Campaign)

Post by Retributarr »

tpoo wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:20 am The developers of the PC1 Grand Campaign 1939-1945 promised you several months ago a new campaign series. Well we are now ready to launch it in a beta test version for now before releasing it to everyone.

Thank you everyone! :D
"tpoo"... You have a very 'Rare-Gift/Talent'... to do what you are attempting to do... I am in absolute 'Awe!'... at your tireless efforts!. I would be humbled to have the opportunity to playtest your new creation, but!... alas!... I just don't have the time to do it. ...Anyway!!!...

Once your done 'Frolicking-Around' doing this 'Real-WWII-Historical-Battle-Line-Series'... it would be 'Awesome' if you would or could consider doing some of the many countless 'Hypothetical-Situations' that have been posted in the Forum's. "I-myself"... have posted a few... and others as well have made other suggestions.

This would be extremely-difficult 'Stuff!' to do!... trying to integrate a 'Hypothetical' into the 'Historical' timeline... this would really take some over-the-top capabilities and talent [Which I don't have] to accomplish any of this... if it is even possible at all?. Also with these 'Hypotheticals' … are many real world possibilities that very-nearly took place [Such as the Invasion of MALTA]... but just didn't quite have the chance to take their place in the sequential time-line roster of WWII. These ideas are for contemplating over at this point in time... not yet for serious consideration... but, perhaps... maybe sometime later on.
Ezequiel1996
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

Retributarr wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:59 am
tpoo wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:20 am The developers of the PC1 Grand Campaign 1939-1945 promised you several months ago a new campaign series. Well we are now ready to launch it in a beta test version for now before releasing it to everyone.

"tpoo"... You have a very 'Rare-Gift/Talent'... to do what you are attempting to do... I am in absolute 'Awe!'... at your tireless efforts!. I would be humbled to have the opportunity to playtest your new creation, but!... alas!... I just don't have the time to do it. ...Anyway!!!...

Once your done 'Frolicking-Around' doing this 'Real-WWII-Historical-Battle-Line-Series'... it would be 'Awesome' if you would or could consider doing some of the many countless 'Hypothetical-Situations' that have been posted in the Forum's. "I-myself"... have posted a few... and others as well have made other suggestions.

This would be extremely-difficult 'Stuff!' to do!... trying to integrate a 'Hypothetical' into the 'Historical' timeline... this would really take some over-the-top capabilities and talent [Which I don't have] to accomplish any of this... if it is even possible at all?. Also with these 'Hypotheticals' … are many real world possibilities that very-nearly took place [Such as the Invasion of MALTA]... but just didn't quite have the chance to take their place in the sequential time-line roster of WWII. These ideas are for contemplating over at this point in time... not yet for serious consideration... but, perhaps... maybe sometime later on.
Well we actually plan to do that in this campaign, achieving challenge objectives will allow you to discover or receive ahistorical or hypothetical paths or situations or even rewards in the course of the campaing :).
Retributarr

Post by Retributarr »

Ezequiel1996 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:24 am

Also with these 'Hypotheticals' … are many real world possibilities that very-nearly took place [Such as the Invasion of MALTA]... but just didn't quite have the chance to take their place in the sequential time-line roster of WWII. These ideas are for contemplating over at this point in time... not yet for serious consideration... but, perhaps... maybe sometime later on.
Well we actually plan to do that in this campaign, achieving challenge objectives will allow you to discover or receive ahistorical or hypothetical paths or situations or even rewards in the course of the campaing :).
That is very much... "Terrific! and Welcomed-News!.

By the way..."Ezequiel1996"... If you-two -desperado's ever decide to give 'Malta' a 'Go-For-It'... well... in my previous posting i failed to mention that i did make quite an extensive investigation into it... with pictures of the Generals in charge, Scenic Maps of still existing fortifications, Equipment used... some of it never seen before, Pictures of Military Maps, extensive detailing of the German & Italian rosters and scheduling for invasion... as well as finally... commentaries of Rommel's direct request to the Fuehrer to have 'Malta' taken out before he would be sent to Africa under the banner of the 'Afrika-Corps'... as he knew that this would greatly remediate supply issues and expedite his Campaign in Africa.

It's been probably a couple of years ago since i did all that... so if you're interested... you would need to probably get assistance from whom-ever manages to Forum to gain access to it.

I would just 'Go-Crazy'... if this ever came to fruition.
Ezequiel1996

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

Retributarr wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:56 am
Ezequiel1996 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:24 am

Also with these 'Hypotheticals' … are many real world possibilities that very-nearly took place [Such as the Invasion of MALTA]... but just didn't quite have the chance to take their place in the sequential time-line roster of WWII. These ideas are for contemplating over at this point in time... not yet for serious consideration... but, perhaps... maybe sometime later on.
That is very much... "Terrific! and Welcomed-News!.

By the way..."Ezequiel1996"... If you-two -desperado's ever decide to give 'Malta' a 'Go-For-It'... well... in my previous posting i failed to mention that i did make quite an extensive investigation into it... with pictures of the Generals in charge, Scenic Maps of still existing fortifications, Equipment used... some of it never seen before, Pictures of Military Maps, extensive detailing of the German & Italian rosters and scheduling for invasion... as well as finally... commentaries of Rommel's direct request to the Fuehrer to have 'Malta' taken out before he would be sent to Africa under the banner of the 'Afrika-Corps'... as he knew that this would greatly remediate supply issues and expedite his Campaign in Africa.

It's been probably a couple of years ago since i did all that... so if you're interested... you would need to probably get assistance from whom-ever manages to Forum to gain access to it.

I would just 'Go-Crazy'... if this ever came to fruition.
Thanks for the support :), yeah indeed we would need it, im not sure exactly when because we only have the condor legion campaing so far but i will let you know when we are ready to do that scenario :)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

25 scenarios in two weeks (1,78 scenario per day) :shock: The holidays are over... :roll:
Ezequiel1996

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

terminator wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:24 am 25 scenarios in two weeks (1,78 scenario per day) :shock: The holidays are over... :roll:
If you want you can play it still past the 2 weeks deadline, we placed that deadline to release it as soon as posible and not wait another 1 or 2 months haha
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

As I understand it, it’s kind of a private beta ?
Ezequiel1996

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

terminator wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:46 am As I understand it, it’s kind of a private beta ?
Yeah it is, me or tpoo can send you the campaign file so you can play it :) then we fix any issues with balance, story, gameplay etc and we do a full release to public :) pretty much like the AO betas
jeannot le lapin
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by jeannot le lapin »

I’m currently halfway through the first scenario and the only thing I can say is that it’s very good :)
Ezequiel1996

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

jeannot le lapin wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:02 pm I’m currently halfway through the first scenario and the only thing I can say is that it’s very good :)
Thank you so much i thought the file never went trough haha :)
raider45
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by raider45 »

@Ezequiel1996,
I would like to do the beta test for the new campaign.

Greetings
jeannot le lapin

I finished the first scenario which is interesting. Can I post the few comments here ?
Ezequiel1996

Post by Ezequiel1996 »

jeannot le lapin wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:39 am I finished the first scenario which is interesting. Can I post the few comments here ?
If you want you can send me the coments via pm so we dont spoil people haha
jeannot le lapin

Ezequiel1996 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:40 am
jeannot le lapin wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:39 am I finished the first scenario which is interesting. Can I post the few comments here ?
If you want you can send me the coments via pm so we dont spoil people haha
I have received all of your transmission...

b4e094488710ab07d072e5c9cda97e66.jpg
b4e094488710ab07d072e5c9cda97e66.jpg (23 KiB) Viewed 12997 times
Bigron5
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Bigron5 »

I would like to help with the Beta!
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by tpoo »

The first installment in Storm Over Europe is now finished. The link to download the campaign is now posted to the forum here on the first post of this thread.
Have fun playing. We will post some screenshots soon.

Thank You.
Sequester Grundleplith, MD

Post by Sequester Grundleplith, MD »

Wow, this looks great! Thanks so much to the team for their work on this (and the PzC1 mod, of course)

...looks at the reqs for level 1: 50 for skilled support1, 200 for hard attack and air attack1! Guess there is going to be a lot of combat!
raider45
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by raider45 »

Hi there,
That's great.
I could already test the beta and found it very exciting ;-).
If you still need a translation or German grammar or main words, you can always write to me.

thx
rivvendarke
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by rivvendarke »

Great job guys, thx alot. Just did the naval battle (mission 2) and it was really fun and challenging. Cant wait to move forward.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design”