Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)

A forum to discuss custom scenarios, campaigns and modding in general.

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

seco1
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)

Post by seco1 »

Thanks! Your team has done a great job!
VolatileKing
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by VolatileKing »

Hello, can anyone help with this problem, I am on the battle of the ebro river mission on the last turn, turn 30 when i end the turn and finish the briefing then it crashes on the loading screen constantly, can anyone help?

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff

PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FText::operator=()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!Hero::Generate() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\GameCore\Hero.cpp:252]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameWorld::StartGameActions() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\GameCore\GameWorld.cpp:2294]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameEngine::StartGame() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\GameEngine.cpp:219]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameEngine::StartPlay() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\GameEngine.cpp:248]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGame::BeginPlay() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\Game.cpp:156]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AActor::DispatchBeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AWorldSettings::NotifyBeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGameMode::HandleMatchHasStarted()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGameMode::SetMatchState()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::BeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::LoadMap()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::Browse()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::TickWorldTravel()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\a01\_work\12\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by tpoo »

VolatileKing wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:31 pm Hello, can anyone help with this problem, I am on the battle of the ebro river mission on the last turn, turn 30 when i end the turn and finish the briefing then it crashes on the loading screen constantly, can anyone help?

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff

PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FText::operator=()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!Hero::Generate() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\GameCore\Hero.cpp:252]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameWorld::StartGameActions() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\GameCore\GameWorld.cpp:2294]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameEngine::StartGame() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\GameEngine.cpp:219]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GameEngine::StartPlay() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\GameEngine.cpp:248]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGame::BeginPlay() [C:\Projects\PanzerCorps2\SVN\trunk\Source\PanzerCorps2\Game.cpp:156]
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AActor::DispatchBeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AWorldSettings::NotifyBeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGameMode::HandleMatchHasStarted()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!AGameMode::SetMatchState()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UWorld::BeginPlay()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::LoadMap()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::Browse()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UEngine::TickWorldTravel()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!UGameEngine::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!FEngineLoop::Tick()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!GuardedMainWrapper()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!WinMain()
PanzerCorps2_Win64_Shipping!__scrt_common_main_seh() [d:\a01\_work\12\s\src\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:288]
kernel32
ntdll
I am going to need a saved game from the scenario to troubleshoot the issue. Please send me a PM so I can reply to you with a place to send the file. Thanks
wecker
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by wecker »

tpoo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:56 am by tpoo » 20 Mar 2023 01:56

Hello everyone. We will have an SOE 1940. We are still working on it. There will actually be a part 1 and a part 2. The first part will be from the Norway campaign up to Dunkirk. I do not know when exactly we will have it finished but we are getting closer.
Thank you so much for the information and above all thank you for your excellent work!

Looking forward to play all and everything :D
TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TJLionheart »

I agree, amazing the amount of work you have put into these, and they are all extremely well done and challenging. We have no right to expect anything, but it would be an amazing feat if you complete both this series and the GrandCampaign conversions.
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Grondel »

TJLionheart wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:04 pm I agree, amazing the amount of work you have put into these, and they are all extremely well done and challenging. We have no right to expect anything, but it would be an amazing feat if you complete both this series and the GrandCampaign conversions.
tpoo and ezequiel are mainly working on Storm over europe, while i (Grondel) am mainly working on GrandCampaign remake. They will both continue.

sers,
Thomas
TJLionheart
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by TJLionheart »

Thomas, as I have said before, I loved the GrandCampaign in PZ1, and I think your work has made them even better than the original. I cannot wait to see how 44East and 45East (my personal favorite) turn out. TJ
ADMIRAL3
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)1940 please

Post by ADMIRAL3 »

This mod is most enjoyable and rich of brilliant ideas. May we have a look-out on the forthcoming campaign and a provisional date of arrival? TYVM and BZ!
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: Storm Over Europe - (Custom Campaign)1940 please

Post by tpoo »

ADMIRAL3 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:41 am This mod is most enjoyable and rich of brilliant ideas. May we have a look-out on the forthcoming campaign and a provisional date of arrival? TYVM and BZ!
We are moving into the final stages of 1940 Part 1, finishing scripts and then we have to do the briefings then we will have our beta testers do the final balancing. We have some more unique features for 1940 Part 1 and updating the art work so it took longer than planned along with some outside the gaming world real events. However, we are working on it full time now and will try to finish it as soon as possible.
ADMIRAL3
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by ADMIRAL3 »

tyvm
AlMalik
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by AlMalik »

Hi, how to install SOE on GOG version?
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by tpoo »

Mod Update:
Just to let everyone know we are close to releasing a major update to the mod for Campaign 1939 and a minor update for SCW. This was needed to match all the new stuff we are doing in 1940Part 1. That update will come soon. It will probably be necessary to replay the campaign for 1939 before starting 1940 Part 1 when that is released. 1940 Part 1 has only the briefings to do and then it will be released as a beta to our testers. So we are getting close. Thanks for everyone's patience.
tpoo
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by tpoo »

In case anyone is interested, Edmon is running a play through of our Spanish Civil War campaign on his Youtube channel. You can check it out here. https://www.youtube.com/@TheEdmon/videos. He has several episodes already up and posted.
Thunderhog
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Thunderhog »

Any news on the update? Do you guys have to adjust anything when it comes to the new DLC?
Gnosport
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Gnosport »

Thunderhog wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:38 am Any news on the update? Do you guys have to adjust anything when it comes to the new DLC?
As one of the beta testers, it is on going.

I'm in the process of redoing my core builds/saves for SCW then progress into 1939. There were some pretty big changes to 1939 that align with the teams vision for 1940 part 1.

1940 part 1 will be available as soon as we all feel it is ready and in a good state.

In the meantime, I will be doing a AAR for SOE.
Sequester Grundleplith, MD
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Sequester Grundleplith, MD »

Gnosport wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:41 pm
Thunderhog wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:38 am Any news on the update? Do you guys have to adjust anything when it comes to the new DLC?

I'm in the process of redoing my core builds/saves for SCW then progress into 1939. There were some pretty big changes to 1939 that align with the teams vision for 1940 part 1.

1940 part 1 will be available as soon as we all feel it is ready and in a good state.

I was thinking of doing an SOE-SCW replay to follow along with Edmon's videos and in anticipation of having to replay 1939 for the new changes, but there was an announcement that upcoming changes to SCW would force restarts on any active campaigns-- any idea when that update might come?
Gnosport

Post by Gnosport »

Sequester Grundleplith, MD wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:17 pm

I was thinking of doing an SOE-SCW replay to follow along with Edmon's videos and in anticipation of having to replay 1939 for the new changes, but there was an announcement that upcoming changes to SCW would force restarts on any active campaigns-- any idea when that update might come?
No definitive answer but it will be before 1940 part 1 is released. There were some scripts that broke with a recent patch.
Grondel
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Grondel »

Gnosport wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:27 pm No definitive answer but it will be before 1940 part 1 is released. There were some scripts that broke with a recent patch.
could u tell me here or in the discord which scripts broke?

sers,
Thomas
Thunderhog

Post by Thunderhog »

Fair enough, just wondered what was going on.
Gnosport

Post by Gnosport »

A new version of SCW + 1939 is available at:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/06kdc3ca ... 3.zip/file

This includes updated photos for uber heroes - photos are now in color.

Fixes a few reported issues with units and maps.

Fixed scripting issues from a recent game update.

New map layout for Lvov (1939 campaign).

Will be available on steam, soon.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2 Scenario Design”