Important - Starship Troopers - Terran Command will be released on June 16

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

MarcoT.
Slitherine
Slitherine

Important - Starship Troopers - Terran Command will be released on June 16

Post by MarcoT. »

Today we are making an important announcement related to the release date: Starship Troopers - Terran Command won't be releasing on March 31st as previously announced.

The new and definitive launch date will be June 16 2022.

We know many will find this announcement disappointing and we apologize. We truly feel that a few extra months of further polish and bug fixing will make a significant difference.

We intend to deliver a finished and polished game, and it is very important for us that you are able to fully enjoy the game from day 1, without any issue spoiling your fun or without having to wait for future patches or hotfixes.

The game is now content complete and all remaining development time will be entirely focused on refining what already exists. We can't wait to reveal more, and we plan to show you a lot in the months leading up to the launch in June.
luwucian
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Important - Starship Troopers - Terran Command will be released on June 16

Post by luwucian »

A year ago I sent a message on instagram to Slitherine_games to see if the design of the Plasma Bug could be corrected, because it is not movie acurrate but board game style.
On instagram my name is luwucian, the plasma images are there in the dm's, someone saw my message and liked my comment hahaha, but I never knew if the design could be changed, hopefully there's still time to do it.

thanks for the announcement, it's good to know that you care that this game is loved.
TO THE FEDERATION!!
empirescurropt
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by empirescurropt »

luwucian its 100% rite i totaly agree that a polish plamas bug will be a good way but some animation or maybe a "call in feature " wen the bug gets attack and a swarm of bugs apear to deal it the "troopers " but this is not the topic for that so i hope you make a proper topic i will love to see wt all the betas think about it and loking for polish and improvements , theres plenty of " polish " need on the game but also some options like tactical map minimap its not a bad design but maybe improve it more options like giving a warning ping on mini map wen troops are attacked ,also pop cap on units , supplies should get increased so it fits to the new po cap of units and "mechs" , abilities ,and weather the list just grows but i canot make any topics on the forum dont now wy it kepp giving a error will try to fix it!
matrine

Post by matrine »

the great announcement, good to see this.

Return to “News & Announcements”