things I would love to see for battlesector.

RosintheBow
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

things I would love to see for battlesector.

Post by RosintheBow »

Ok so first off this game is great and I love it but a few changes could make it amazing, here are some things I would love to see happen.

Skirmish- difficulty selection on the bot. I currently always give them an extra 500points id rather be able to make the bot harder.

Skirmish + PvP- scoring victory point in Conqueror and Strategic command should happen at the beginning of the player turn like in the tabletop game instead of the end of the round. Player two currently just steps onto an objective and gets the point while player one must hold the objective for a full round as it is. Also, instead of having a lever to pull if you needed a unit standing in the space during the start of your turn when you would score, that might be good or at least have the button activated automatically nothing is worse than losing 5 points because you forget to click the thing.
- first turn should be randomized so the player who sets up the game doesn’t always go first.
-there could be multiple different deployment zones on each map sides and corners this should be selectable in set up or random.

Planetary supremacy- the missions should mostly consist of Strategic Command, the special locations could be Conqueror, and only the home base tiles should be Annihilation. (Currently I just march all my troops up the middle of the board in a big bunch and shoot/assault the enemy as they come, the Annihilation format gets a little tedious.)
-it would be cool if you recruited to a reserves pool and then deployed units into multiple different army lists each occupying their own province and an army could only attack an adjacent Provence from where they are deployed, instead of having just one list attacking any hex from the home base tile. Each square would have to add a lot more points like 1.000 instead of 100 so you can fill out several armies.
-the map could look more like an actual continent creating choke points and such.
-there could be a tech tree for all the forces to unlock equipment, abilities and stat boosts like in the original campaign.

Return to “Planetary Supremacy”