Ridiculous amounts of game crashes during the mission "The Battle for Angel's Fall" on Xbox

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war. Experience every bone-rattling explosion and soul-crushing charge in Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector, the definitve battle-scale game of turn-based strategy and fast-paced combat that takes you to the battlefields of the 41st Millenium.
ChiefLibrarianMephiston
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Ridiculous amounts of game crashes during the mission "The Battle for Angel's Fall" on Xbox

Post by ChiefLibrarianMephiston »

Hey,

Title pretty much. I have been experiencing an insane amount of game crashes during the mission The Battle for Angel's Fall where you have to liberate Angel's Fall from Tyranids and save some Battle Sisters.

When I say insane, I really mean crazy amount of crashes. We are talking about 1-2 crashes every turn(!). I literally have to manually save my game 3 times per round to ensure I'm not thrown back. In this entire mission I have crashed dozens of times.

I'm playing on Xbox One (Battlesector installed on Hard Drive) and also play via Xbox Cloud Gaming. Both crash. My internet is stable at 100K download & 10k Upload. I don't have any issues with other games.

One other friend has the very same issue on the very same mission.

Is this a known issue?

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector”