Problems buying AO 1943 and other Slitherine games

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

SirAllan
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Problems buying AO 1943 and other Slitherine games

Post by SirAllan »

Hi again

What is going on?

You have closed my ticket without solving anything and even without any correspondence with me at all !!

Thats bad customer service and below your normal standard.

I have now tryed to buy AO 1943 and now Stratetic Commands ACW - result: "Something vent wrong, click here to return to your purchase and try again". I have Tryed that many times with same result, so something is terrible wrong with your website.

When can I exspect this problem will be solved? I have never have had this problem before and I have bought several games from you and plan to do that in the future, so please solve this problem at your site asap.

Regards Allan Jensen
SirAllan

Re: Problems buying AO 1943 and other Slitherine games

Post by SirAllan »

I have of course make a ticket at Slitherine Support.

First ticket : [Ticket#2022060210000185] at 02-06-2022 - only respons was an automated response from Slitherine Ltd. / Matrix Games Team regarding my request - then completely silence.

I was thinking: "Perhaps they have closed my ticket without any response to me", which fill me with greate dismay; but then I thought: "Hey they have fixed it, but forgot to tell me about it" so I tryed to purchase some games at Slitherine's site again including AO 1943, but same thing happend, I couldnt buy anything.

I lost my patience and wrote again to Slitherine Support regarding my ticket : [Ticket#2022060210000185] only for getting a new automated response from their Support:

"Your previous ticket is closed. A new ticket # 2022063010000542 has been created for you.
This is an automated response from Slitherine Ltd. / Matrix Games Team"

Hmm Slitherine Support closed my first ticket without even telling it to me, is this a normal procedure of treating a regular customer and betatester?

Sorry for Im writing here, but Im rather desperate for not getting any answers and not to be able to buy any games.

Have anybody else the same problems?
GUNDOBALDO08
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by GUNDOBALDO08 »

That’s the proof they are all in holidays from few weeks… :|
wecker
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by wecker »

Hi there,

this is the reason why I finally switched to buying Slitherine games only on Steam.

I had a real chaotic experience with the Order of Battle Series.

Every time after buying an DLC from their homepage there was another problem. Updating the Updater, updating the game, install the new DLC and nothing worked. Sending an email, getting a ticket and then deinstalling and installing again the base game and all DLCs...

This happened really 3 or 4 times.

After that I decided to get the steam keys and what shall I say...

Never again any problems with DLCs or updates.

So I bought PC2 and all following DLCs exclusively on Steam.

Sad for the team and the company...
SirAllan

Post by SirAllan »

Hi again folks.
Thx for your answer wecker - I havnt had any problems with the company before except its been harder lately to grant betatester status.

To Gundobaldo08, you are completely wrong with your smart remark, normally a solid company will use an automatic answer like: Sorry we are on holyday atm but we will return to you asap. after this date etc.

I have been doing a little deeper digging and found this message:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".
Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

But another problem occur when I write a ticket to Slitherine Support, my ticket is closed immediately - proof: see attachment

So what more can I do if I want to continue to buy from the companys website?

Im rather desperate (you might have discovered this allready :wink: ) but I hope the moderators here can take further action and contact the company, so this problem can be solved.
Attachments
tickets b.png
tickets b.png (41.31 KiB) Viewed 606 times
tickets a.png
tickets a.png (19.64 KiB) Viewed 606 times
tickets.png
tickets.png (4.95 KiB) Viewed 606 times
jeannot le lapin
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by jeannot le lapin »

wecker wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:05 pm Hi there,

this is the reason why I finally switched to buying Slitherine games only on Steam.

I had a real chaotic experience with the Order of Battle Series.

Every time after buying an DLC from their homepage there was another problem. Updating the Updater, updating the game, install the new DLC and nothing worked. Sending an email, getting a ticket and then deinstalling and installing again the base game and all DLCs...

This happened really 3 or 4 times.

After that I decided to get the steam keys and what shall I say...

Never again any problems with DLCs or updates.

So I bought PC2 and all following DLCs exclusively on Steam.

Sad for the team and the company...
If you buy your game here, you will also receive a Steam key if the game is on Steam. So what’s the difference ? Currently, I buy the games on Slitherine but I only play on Steam...
Buying Steam games directly on Steam is not always interesting for the price.
Edmon
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Edmon »

The best way to get this issue resolved is to talk to the support team and pass all the details of the issues your facing on to them.

Support@slitherine.co.uk

Hopefully, they can help sort things out for you.
SirAllan

Post by SirAllan »

Edmon wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:56 pm The best way to get this issue resolved is to talk to the support team and pass all the details of the issues your facing on to them.

Support@slitherine.co.uk

Hopefully, they can help sort things out for you.
Thx Edmon for your answer.

But if you read my post, then you will notice I have exatly done that, sadly without any succes cause my tickets is immediately closed automatically without any solution or even sending an answer back to me - thats bad support.

Is it because Im living in Denmark that there is any problems?
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

I will point the support team to your posts and find out what is going on. I am guessing that they just don't have any useful information to give you, and that the system is closing tickets when it opens news ones.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
SirAllan

Post by SirAllan »

Thx Pip.

Just to verify that my PC wasnt corupted and caused the problem, I used a brand new PC and tryed to purchase the games again - sadly with the same result I have described above, so it is not at my side of the connection the problem occur.

The problem exist when I must verify the purchase for tranfer the amount of money to you - hope that info can help.
pipfromslitherine wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:15 pm I will point the support team to your posts and find out what is going on. I am guessing that they just don't have any useful information to give you, and that the system is closing tickets when it opens news ones.

Cheers

Pip
SirAllan

Post by SirAllan »

Update.
Just to try something new, Itryed to buy via PayPal - there was no problems doing that what so ever.

I have at last allso got an e-mail from the support and they can tell me that, what Im experience is a very rare bug, which hit a few ppl at random and they will further investigate and correct this.

Thx very much for all your help and Im looking forward to play my newly pruchased games :D

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”