DLC 1943 finished (both endings) some remarks

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

euramer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

DLC 1943 finished (both endings) some remarks

Post by euramer »

After finishing twice 1943 (last on field marshal difficulty), with no main issues or bugs (thanks !) I had the 3 following questions/remarks:
- I had the feeling that the hero "counterbattery fire", when applied, doesn't function on all types of batteries?
- The support by your batteries of other (i.e. "blue") friendly German army groups is not supported?
- Steam doesn't recognize when you have finished the 43 DLC at a given level (no new "success").
Nothing really important...
FinnishLion
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: DLC 1943 finished (both endings) some remarks

Post by FinnishLion »

I didn't get either AO43 Steam achievements, for Spain and AO39-42 they unlocked from colonel to level I was playing.

Bee1976
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Bee1976 »

FinnishLion wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:54 pm I didn't get either AO43 Steam achievements, for Spain and AO39-42 they unlocked from colonel to level I was playing.
I finished my latest "post patch" playthrough and recieved the generalissimus acm and all below.
The achievements came with the latest patch that was released on july the 12th.
Did you start your ao43 campaign before the patch was released ? That might explain the missing achievements.
Or did you use any cheat-codes like "setany" or "cheat new hero" ? That will prevent you from getting the achivements aswell.
FinnishLion

Post by FinnishLion »

Looks like achievements are fixed on 1.4.0, loaded up autosave and finished the game so achievements popped up. Nice. Not a word about them on v1.4.0 changelog though.

Now I'm really getting excited, devs any chance aircraft-bug is fixed on 1.5.0?

Return to “Panzer Corps 2: Tech Support”