Campaign, negative treasury

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Fodderland
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Campaign, negative treasury

Post by Fodderland »

Playing Campaign as Poland vs Ottomans...after a year with some heavy battles, my treasury went negative; and has stayed negative for 5 years now. This past year, I avoided any battles, made sure I had no attrition, and didn't besiege any enemy land...but my treasury only went from -170 to -125. Is there a way to "fix" that, or, is it just going to take some number of years for my treasury to repair all my units, and I'll just have to live with being negative till then?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Campaign, negative treasury

Post by rbodleyscott »

Fodderland wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:15 am Playing Campaign as Poland vs Ottomans...after a year with some heavy battles, my treasury went negative; and has stayed negative for 5 years now. This past year, I avoided any battles, made sure I had no attrition, and didn't besiege any enemy land...but my treasury only went from -170 to -125. Is there a way to "fix" that, or, is it just going to take some number of years for my treasury to repair all my units, and I'll just have to live with being negative till then?
The latter.
Richard Bodley Scott

Return to “Pike & Shot”