Tibetan Turmoil

GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Tibetan Turmoil

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:21 am ...Qarqan Province Captured by Sengge Choros (KiwiWarlord)...Senge Choros, Prince of Dzungar (KiwiWarlord) sends a Mongol Horde from QarQan Province to invade Rutog, the Home Province of Donyo Dorje (AlexDetrojan)...
Congratulations Sengge Choros
Tibetan Map 12.gif
Tibetan Map 12.gif (332.58 KiB) Viewed 749 times
Latest Province Count.png
Latest Province Count.png (40.72 KiB) Viewed 749 times
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by AlexDetrojan »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:21 am Senge Choros, Prince of Dzungar (KiwiWarlord) sends a Mongol Horde from QarQan Province to invade Rutog, the Home Province of Donyo Dorje (AlexDetrojan)
PW same as previous.
My men haven't even had time to wipe the blood off of their tunics and weapons, and we are beset again by those Mongol hordes! Mistakes from our last encounter will be rectified. New generals with better understanding of those smelly barbarian tactics have been sought out and employed. We await your arrival. Good game played btw Brian. 👍
PeterThePainter
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by PeterThePainter »

The Mongols have added to their spoils and Chitral has fallen, Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji has defeated Mipham Palzang, 24 -54.

13,200 Tibetans rallied to the defence of their province with hills, forest and paddy fields to defend. Meanwhile 7,700 Mongols looked on not fancying their chances.
“Look lads we're Mongols, right! We’ll make a demonstration on the right, shoot them up with the skirmishers there, push forward in the centre and see what happens. OK?”
What Erinchin didn’t say was that then he would offer a draw and head for home with his honour (sort of) intact. Outnumbered nearly two to one and the enemy had the Lancer cavalry this was silly!

It didn’t work out that way though. The Tibetan’s came forward in the centre and goodness knows what was hiding in the woods on their right. Careful manoeuvring by Mipham Palzang keeping his cavalry in support of his infantry left few opportunities for the Mongols and soon they were engaged when they didn’t want to be and an honourable withdrawal from the battle seemed impossible as they trailed 20-9.

Then the stars aligned; flanks and rears opened up and pursuits presented unexpected opportunities. All the Tibetan good work was undone. A very well played game by Lascar which deserved a better result than this.
PeterThePainter

Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji (Peter) leads his Western Mongols into Purig and challenges Donyo Dorje (Alex). Nothing personal Alex but I am getting fed up being outnumbered by the Tibetan Lords!

PW Alex
KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by KiwiWarlord »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:40 pm Flushed with his recent victory over the saucy Tibetan Lord's and looking for new skulls for drinking vessels, Donyo Dorje(Alex Detrojan)invades Sengge Choros'(KiwiWarlord)province of Keriya from Qarqan province. Password: Alex
Invasion failed with heavy casualties to the Tribal Rebels.
Western Mongols 5% - Tribal Rebels 49%
Keryia Province Held
Keriy Province Held.png
Keriy Province Held.png (827.04 KiB) Viewed 699 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

PeterThePainter wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:40 pm The Mongols have added to their spoils and Chitral has fallen, Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji [ed. PeterthePainter] has defeated Mipham Palzang [ed. Lascar], 24 -54.
Donyo Dorje(Alex Detrojan)invades Sengge Choros'(KiwiWarlord) - Keryia Province Held
Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji (Peter) leads his Western Mongols into Purig and challenges Donyo Dorje (Alex)
Congratulations to the Mongol hordes of Sengge Choros'(KiwiWarlord)and Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji (PeterthePainter)
On the march.jpg
On the march.jpg (12.68 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Tibetan Map 13.gif
Tibetan Map 13.gif (341.27 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Latest Province Count.png (40.66 KiB) Viewed 697 times
AlexDetrojan

Post by AlexDetrojan »

PeterThePainter wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:50 pm Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji (Peter) leads his Western Mongols into Purig and challenges Donyo Dorje (Alex). Nothing personal Alex but I am getting fed up being outnumbered by the Tibetan Lords!

PW Alex
No problem. It seems I'm beset by Mongols everywhere...maybe I should convert. 🤔😁
lascar
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by lascar »

Miphan Palzang (Lascar) has assembled a fresh army to liberate Chitral from the Barbarian Mongols of Erinchin Lobsant Tayiji (PeterthePainter) pw=Peter
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

lascar wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:26 am Miphan Palzang (Lascar) has assembled a fresh army to liberate Chitral from the Barbarian Mongols of Erinchin Lobsant Tayiji (PeterthePainter) pw=Peter
I'm not sure where they're coming from but I presume from Lascar's stronghold
On the march.jpg
On the march.jpg (12.68 KiB) Viewed 673 times
Tibetan Map 14.gif
Tibetan Map 14.gif (341.62 KiB) Viewed 673 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

gort7078 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:22 pm As a faithful vassal I gort7078 would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin forces in Tsaparang Province in a battle of Tribal Lords!
Still waiting for the challenge to be set up Don...
gort7078
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by gort7078 »

I would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin in Tsaparang Province!
Battle of Tribal Lords!

Thanks,
Don/gort7078
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

gort7078 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:06 pm I would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin in Tsaparang Province!
Battle of Tribal Lords!

Thanks,
Don/gort7078
We welcome the opportunity. Set it up Don
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:21 am Sengge Choros, Prince of Dzungar (KiwiWarlord) sends a Mongol Horde from QarQan Province to invade Rutog, the Home Province of Donyo Dorje (AlexDetrojan)
Sengge Choros ,0% - accepts - Donyo Dorje's,31%, Surrender
To save many lives of the Tribal Rebels Defenders Donyo Dorje Concedes defeat and withdraws to his Fortress and makes preparations to defend it to the last.
Donyo Dorje Home Province .png
Donyo Dorje Home Province .png (800.14 KiB) Viewed 606 times
Donyo Dorje Surrenders .png
Donyo Dorje Surrenders .png (101.21 KiB) Viewed 606 times
AlexDetrojan

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Donyo Dorje challenges the irrepressible Sengge Choros' to the defense of my home province of Rutog. If fate dictates that my home province falls, by tribal custom we will throw a feast honoring our new overlord. Of particular culinary excellence is the poisoned...err...picked herring, we insist you try it. 😏 Pw: Brian
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

GDod wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:19 am
gort7078 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:06 pm I would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin in Tsaparang Province!
Battle of Tribal Lords!

Thanks,
Don/gort7078
by gort7078 » 27 Feb 2023 14:22
As a faithful vassal I gort7078 would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin forces in Tsaparang Province in a battle of Tribal Lords!

I have seen the Invasion arrow on the map since Feb so are there two invasions going on simultaneously ?
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:47 pm
GDod wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:19 am
Battle of Tribal Lords!

Thanks,
Don/gort7078
by gort7078 » 27 Feb 2023 14:22
As a faithful vassal I gort7078 would like to issue a challenge to GDod/Gavin forces in Tsaparang Province in a battle of Tribal Lords!

I have seen the Invasion arrow on the map since Feb so are there two invasions going on simultaneously ?
I'm currently fighting Don for Tsaparang. He had technical difficulties, so it took a while for him to set it up. The other arrow is your attack from Tian shan for my home province.
PeterThePainter

Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji’s Mongols (0% routed) capture Purig from Donyo Dorje’s Tribal rebels (36% routed)

Perhaps concerned about the attack on their home province and the threat to their existence as an independent free tribe Donyo Dorje’s Tribal Rebels have conceded the province of Purig to the Prince of the Khalkha Federation.

The well drilled Mongol bowmen swept the horde of 16,000 from the field with a steady advance and a hail of arrows. On the Rebel’s right there was a large forest and as the visible enemy force was less than my spies had lead me to believe I would face, I tried to keep as much distance as possible between my left flank and the trees. The fire of the bows proved too much for the rebels and they had little stomach for melees after having been shot up whilst the armies closed.

Rebels did emerge for the forest on my flank and in the rear but the army to the front of the Mongols was already shattered. Well played Alex, perhaps leave the fighting to the soldiers next time and leave the poor peasants to farm.

I should perhaps remind the great Prince of Tsang to test to see if Tsaparang also falls. I am sure you tested when Chitral fell and just forgot to tell us the results. :D
PeterThePainter

The Western Mongols Retain Chitral – Western Mongols lead by Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji have repulsed the Tibetan Lords lead by Mipham Palzang (5% - 58%).

The Tibetan Lords tried to retake the province of Chitral with a cavalry heavy force. Meanwhile the Mongols decided to leave their horses at home to graze and defended the far edge of a large paddy field. Trying to attack across the paddy field cost the Tibetans many fine warriors. We salute their brave leader, well played.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

PeterThePainter wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:08 pm The Western Mongols Retain Chitral – Western Mongols lead by Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji have repulsed the Tibetan Lords lead by Mipham Palzang (5% - 58%)....
PeterThePainter » 18 Mar 2023 22:51
Erinchin Lobsang Tayiji’s Mongols (0% routed) capture Purig from Donyo Dorje’s Tribal rebels (36% routed)...
Congratulations on your recent victories Erinchin Lobsang
Tibetan Map 15.gif
Tibetan Map 15.gif (343.35 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Latest Province Count.png (63.55 KiB) Viewed 550 times
KiwiWarlord

Post by KiwiWarlord »

Gavin I have just completed a challenge and will post the results sometime soon.
A question for you re my challenges, if I declare a challenge (first) then get a successful 50%+ to declare a second challenge (second) so have two games on the go.
I complete my first challenge but still have the second on the go (my 50% challenge), am I able to declare another challenge now ?
Thanks, your befuddled Sengge Choros

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues”