Sengoku Jidai Divine Wind Campaign

GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: Sengoku Jidai Divine Wind Campaign

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:49 am 1st of June, KiwiWarlord moves from Munakata Shrine to Kashii to rid it of the Yuan pests.
Or, as the Mongolian histories record - travelling overland to avoid the possibility of drunken teenagers!
  • KiwiWarlord moves overland to Kashii
Map19.png
Map19.png (431.8 KiB) Viewed 770 times
lascar
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by lascar »

Hojo (Lascar)forces defeat Yuan barbarian hordes (BobGnoush) threatening Dazaifu 63/44.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Ludendorf wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 11:24 pm I guess I'm off to Meinohama because I forgot my laund- oh peanuts to this, I'm just outright trying to take over now. Cats out the bag anyway. Going to enjoy my time unopposed before every lord in the country descends on my position.
by lascar » 04 Jun 2023 02:07
Hojo (Lascar)forces defeat Yuan barbarian hordes (BobGnoush) threatening Dazaifu 63/44.
  • Ludendorf takes Meinohama after 4 days without a challenge
  • Lascar takes Dazaifu for the Hojo
  • Unable to retreat to Katsumoto, Bob retreats to Saka...Yuan force adverse weather effect not yet revealed
Map20.png
Map20.png (432.77 KiB) Viewed 737 times
Ludendorf
1st Lieutenant - 15 cm sFH 18

Post by Ludendorf »

The treacherous, slimy, and monstrous Ludendorf (who views all of those cognomens as complements and titles) moves to Koshudake. He even has 'Home of Ludendorf the Treacherous, Slimy and Monstrous (Kaito make sure you change slimy and monstrous around when you carve it as it sounds better the other way)' carved on the walls of Meinohama castle.

...needless to say he also had the carver fired. Specifically, fired from the castle walls.
BobGanoush
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by BobGanoush »

BobGanoush will move to Munakata Shrine
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Ludendorf wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:26 pm The treacherous, slimy, and monstrous Ludendorf (who views all of those cognomens as complements and titles) moves to Koshudake. He even has 'Home of Ludendorf the Treacherous, Slimy and Monstrous (Kaito make sure you change slimy and monstrous around when you carve it as it sounds better the other way)' carved on the walls of Meinohama castle.

...needless to say he also had the carver fired. Specifically, fired from the castle walls.
BobGanoush » 04 Jun 2023 10:33
BobGanoush will move to Munakata Shrine
  • Bob sails to the Munakata Shrine... Yuan force adverse weather effect not yet revealed
  • Ludendorf moves to Koshudake... presumably overland via Imazu (clearly to avoid the possibility of yet more drunken teenagers on the docks of nippon as the news spreads via the teenage messenger app - clip clop
  • Meinohama stays loyal 47%
Map21.png
Map21.png (432.14 KiB) Viewed 715 times
KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by KiwiWarlord »

KiwiWarlord has brought Kashii back into Nihon after 4 days of occupation and is now, on June 5th, moving from Kashii to Defend the Munakata Shrine 2 days after the dreaded Yuan horde of BGanoush began chasing the Monks out.

Challenge posted for Bob ( pw Monks ) June 5th.
Note all available Warrior Monks will be joining the Hojo Defenders.

Note Bob that you must include 2 units of Raw Troops due to weather conditions. ( see Gavin's note )

Challenge uplifted June 6th
Last edited by KiwiWarlord on Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

KiwiWarlord wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:36 pm KiwiWarlord has brought Kashii back into Nihon after 4 days of occupation and is now, on June 5th, moving from Kashii to Defend the Munakata Shrine 2 days after the dreaded Yuan horde of BGanoush began chasing the Monks out.

Challenge posted for Bob ( pw Monks ) June 5th.
Note all available Warrior Monks will be joining the Hojo Defenders.
  • KiwiWarlord takes Kashii unopposed
  • KiwiWarlord moves overland to Munakata shrine once again
  • Yuan force adverse weather effect revealed (19%). Hence, Bob must take 2 units of raw troops
[Ed]
  • Meinohama stays loyal 47%
The esteemed council of elders of Meinohama, after recounting the votes realise they should not have counted them at dusk under dimmed torch light without their spectacles. Due to misinterpreting the result (47%) as a win for the Ludendorf sympathisers, they've reversed their decision and promptly beheaded their secretary, clerk and all those senile elders that voted for Ludendorf. Moreover, the council have handed over the administration of the docks to "the young-en's" due to pressure and threats from teenage party-goers.
Map22.png
Map22.png (432.15 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Ludendorf

Post by Ludendorf »

To be fair, facing minimal opposition from the outside world only to succumb to my own domestic incompetence is right on brand for the average would-be autocrat.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

by GDod » 05 Jun 2023 16:03
  • GDod sails to take back Izuhara from Alex, who sneakily took it while I was occupied with enraged monks - Yuan force adverse weather effect yet to be revealed
  • GDod takes Izuhara after 4 days raiding Alex's well stocked wine cellar.
  • GDod sails to confront Alex at Shikanoshima - adverse weather effect 64% no effect
Challenge sent
Map25.png
Map25.png (431.85 KiB) Viewed 603 times
Last edited by GDod on Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lascar

Post by lascar »

Hojo (Lascar) moves army to Shikanoshima to deny Yuan control of the port.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

lascar wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:46 am Hojo (Lascar) moves army to Shikanoshima to deny Yuan control of the port.
  • Hojo (Lascar) sails to Shikanoshima... Hojo force adverse weather effect yet to be revealed
Map24.png
Map24.png (432.41 KiB) Viewed 670 times
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Post by AlexDetrojan »

'GDod sails to take back Izuhara from Alex, who sneakily took it while I was occupied with enraged monks - Yuan force adverse weather effect yet to be revealed'...sadly I am detained on Komoda otherwise we would prepare an appropriate welcome. 😈 As an aside Alan who I am battling on Komoda is off for a week, although, if his internet is up to scratch he'll try to get turns in. My Hojo brethren should plan their moves accordingly seeing that I'm detained. 🤔
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

by GDod » 05 Jun 2023 16:03
  • GDod sails to take back Izuhara from Alex, who sneakily took it while I was occupied with enraged monks - Yuan force adverse weather effect yet to be revealed
  • GDod takes Izuhara after 4 days after searching fruitlessly for Alex's well stocked wine cellar as lascar has already emptied it.
  • GDod sails to confront lascar at Shikanoshima - adverse weather effect 64% no effect
  • lascar's move to Shikanoshima - adverse weather effect revealed (two sea moves 14%, 92%) 2 raw units must be used
Challenge sent pw = burp
Map25.png
Map25.png (431.85 KiB) Viewed 626 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Ludendorf wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:26 pm The treacherous, slimy, and monstrous Ludendorf (who views all of those cognomens as complements and titles) moves to Koshudake...
  • Ludendorf , the self-proclaimed slimy, and monstrous, takes Koshudake after spending 4 days idle outside it's walls waiting for the city fathers to decide whether to swing open the gates (...and 2 extra days it seems visiting some very seedy quarters within the city)
Map26.png
Map26.png (431.45 KiB) Viewed 605 times
Ludendorf

Post by Ludendorf »

Ludendorf the Slimy and Monstrous once again moves to Meinohama in the hopes that this time it might stick. He takes with him a large stock of sake and trading cards to ply the council of drunken teenagers.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Ludendorf wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:01 pm Ludendorf the Slimy and Monstrous once again moves to Meinohama in the hopes that this time it might stick. He takes with him a large stock of sake and trading cards to ply the council of drunken teenagers.
Ludendorf the Slimy and Monstrous, I presume sails to Meinohama via Nokonoshima, rather than going overland, So, he can sale his sake (His catchphrase - buy a gallon of sake, get a free trading card) to teenagers....now that's monstrous!
Map27.png
Map27.png (431.2 KiB) Viewed 590 times
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:14 pm 'GDod sails to take back Izuhara from Alex, who sneakily took it while I was occupied with enraged monks - Yuan force adverse weather effect yet to be revealed'...sadly I am detained on Komoda otherwise we would prepare an appropriate welcome. 😈 As an aside Alan who I am battling on Komoda is off for a week, although, if his internet is up to scratch he'll try to get turns in. My Hojo brethren should plan their moves accordingly seeing that I'm detained. 🤔
It is sad news that Alex has been imprisoned in a dark, smelly cellar with a broken lapdog (ie laptop) on Komoda. He cannot continue his support of the Hojo clan, and his followers on Komoda have dispersed, or fled to Katsumoto.

On the bright side, the treacherous, slimy and monstrous Ludendorf's father has demanded he declare for the Hojo and stop messing about expanding his property investments at the expense of the Hojo. Henceforth,
  • Ludendorf's possessions now belong to the Hojo
  • Ludendorf will now acknowledge and fight for the Hojo Shogunate.
  • However, the stain of his treachery means that elders of all cities, ports and shrines will continue to have a 50% chance of rebelling once taken.
Map28.png
Map28.png (427.72 KiB) Viewed 581 times
Ludendorf

Post by Ludendorf »

Sorry for not checking in until now... uh, what?

Oh, apparently I'm good again now... uh, off to Imari I guess? That part of the map looks rather neglected by everyone.
GDod
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by GDod »

Ludendorf wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:56 pm Sorry for not checking in until now... uh, what?
Oh, apparently I'm good again now... uh, off to Imari I guess? That part of the map looks rather neglected by everyone.
  • Meinohama accepts Ludendorf after 4 days of promising monstrous drinking festivals.
  • Ludendorf the Slimy and Monstrous moves overland to Imari
  • Lascar engages GDod at Shikanoshima
Map29.png
Map29.png (428.25 KiB) Viewed 551 times

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Tournaments & Leagues”