some questions?

Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun is a turn-based tactical and strategic game set during this turbulent time; primarily focusing on the Japanese Warring States period and Japanese Invasion of Korea. Other armies from East Asia are also made available to simulate different conflicts across the region.
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: some questions?

Post by ErissN6 »

rbodleyscott wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 amThank you for pointing this out.
But I understood you can't correct this:
If you "correct" the manual, it will be even worse, as it will be a lie. The french game must be patched firstly.
The french manual tells the truth, but the truth of the french game is bad as keys can't be reassigned.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

ErissN6 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 am
rbodleyscott wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 amThank you for pointing this out.
But I understood you can't correct this:
If you "correct" the manual, it will be even worse, as it will be a lie. The french game must be patched firstly.
The french manual tells the truth, but the truth of the french game is bad as keys can't be reassigned.
True. I will raise the issue with the engine programmer again.
Richard Bodley Scott

ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

rbodleyscott wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:18 pmI will raise the issue with the engine programmer again.
Thanks. I just bought the game again at GOG', reinstalled it, but found same unpleasant keys as before (no surprise). So I still no longer play.
I want to be a fan, lol.
KiwiWarlord
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A
Lieutenant Colonel - Fw 190A

Post by KiwiWarlord »

madgamer2 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:57 pm (my first an Apple 2E
My first PC too, with twin drives.......wow.
I started Table Top Wargames with 5th Edition WRG Ancients using 25mm figures and WII skirmish using 1/32 scale Airfix Japanese.

Pike & Shot & Sengoku Jidai are just great to play, have been playing both since their release.
Not so keen on FoG2
I suggest that instead of learning by playing against the Computer you play Multi Player against Humans, totally different AI :wink: :lol:

Join ahuyton's friendly little Team Event ( see below http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 21&t=91667 ) and you will learn heaps.

Return to “Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun”