A community update for Armageddon!

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

juxstapo
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: A community update for Armageddon!

Post by juxstapo »

deranzo!!! I can't redownload the update from anywhere, please help!
DocD
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by DocD »

Hi everyone,

I know this forum seems to be dead, but I still want to try my luck. I just restarted a new Campaign with the community update and I have a blast. But I have difficulties with one thing,
that I remember bugged me in the past: The Slots.
Does anyone know how to increase the number? I wanted to start the campaign with only infantry and artillery so no Tanks or other machinery
but this is currently not working since the limitations are less the money and more the slots.

Does anyone have an idea here, where I can edit the slots ?

Regards for any hint,

DocD
Kolaris
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by Kolaris »

DocD wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:49 pm Hi everyone,

I know this forum seems to be dead, but I still want to try my luck. I just restarted a new Campaign with the community update and I have a blast. But I have difficulties with one thing,
that I remember bugged me in the past: The Slots.
Does anyone know how to increase the number? I wanted to start the campaign with only infantry and artillery so no Tanks or other machinery
but this is currently not working since the limitations are less the money and more the slots.

Does anyone have an idea here, where I can edit the slots ?

Regards for any hint,

DocD
You would need to use the Scenario Editor (available in the Launcher) to edit each campaign scenario. Set the available slots to 99. It may seem daunting at first, but I did it in about 15 minutes.
Dux Limitis
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by Dux Limitis »

F3n1xESP wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:14 pm Sorry for the necro! I'm trying to play, but I'm getting a few CTD related to missing unit textures. The first I got was in the mission The shuttle, now I'm getting the same in the mission where you use the Steel Hammer Titan (can't remember the name). The texture missing seems to be of an ork unit, the error I get says.

Gui.cpp:29 (GuiPicture::GuiPicture)
Monkey failed texture loading: 'UI/gameview/unit
images/big_trakk_killkannon_with_shoota_boyz.png'
(0)

Then throws an unhandled exception and the game closes. I managed to avoid the crash by duplicating an image in the path of the error and renaming it, but the unit still misses the sprite, so appears invisible.
Same issue here,I'm just curious what exactly caused that.It will happen in the first mission of the Ultramarine campaign and the Titan scenario(Might as well as the others wait to be dig out).

Edit:Alright,I fixed up this damn bug after many tries:viewtopic.php?p=969342#p969342
bwebb0017
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by bwebb0017 »

deranzo wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:47 pm
alanhunt wrote:
deranzo wrote:
Is steam running in the background?
Yes, Steam is running. I even tried launching the original game and then switching out and launching the update version; still get the error. I also uninstalled the original from within Steam, and reinstalled it, but still received the same error message when running the updated version.
I have sent a PM for very possible solution about this problem alanhunt. Another user was having exactly same problem and we have fixed very easily. Please check your inbox.
If you're still around, I'm having this issue too. Can I get that PM? Thanks!

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”