Redeeming Slitherine purchase for Steam Key

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeeming Slitherine purchase for Steam Key

Post by Surtur »

Hi,

If you purchase Warhammer 40,000 Gladius: Relics of War from the Slitherine Store, then you'll want to click a couple of buttons to get your Steam key so that you can download and play the game.

The game can be purchase from the Product Page here:

http://slitherine.com/products/701/deta ... ics.of.War

Once you've purchased the game (remembering to use any coupons you may have (like the Slitherine Anniversary vouchers)) then you'll be shown your license key

The next step is to go to the members area https://www.slitherine.com/members/ and register your serial.

Then click the Get Steam Key on the Warhammer 40,000 Gladius: Relics of War row. The screen will refresh and your shiny new steam key will be there for you! (It looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX)

To add it to Steam, just open it up and select "+ Add A Game..." and then "Activate a Product on Steam...".

Paste your key into the box and Steam will then verify the key and add it to your library for you to download!

Thanks for purchasing the game direct from us, and we hope that you enjoy the game as much as we do

Thanks!
Anvillior
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: Redeeming Slitherine purchase for Steam Key

Post by Anvillior »

I seem to be having an issue with this. I've bought two copies of gladius and when I go to the my products page I see the serials but there is no "get steam key" button. I have also tried redeeming the serial I received through steam and that gives me an invalid key message.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

I have also tried redeeming the serial I received through steam
you can't redeem a steam key, as it's already a key so there is nothing to redeem, also you can't register a steam key here either, only keys bought from the site can be redeemed and then turned into a steam key if needed works this way
Anvillior

Post by Anvillior »

zakblood wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:17 am
I have also tried redeeming the serial I received through steam
you can't redeem a steam key, as it's already a key so there is nothing to redeem, also you can't register a steam key here either, only keys bought from the site can be redeemed and then turned into a steam key if needed works this way
I was trying every alternative I can think of. Unfortunately they didn't work like that and there is no get team key button on my products.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

yes, you should be able to redeem as many steam keys as you have, if you bought them from here, if it doesn't work, contact support who will be able to help more

You'll have to contact support[at]slitherine.co.uk, and explain the same details as here, give your account user name and provide proof of purchase if asked plus email address etc etc as they will be able to sort it for you, good luck
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

I've updated the instructions - it should have directed you to the members area to redeem a steam key. Sorry for the confusion.
Anvillior

Post by Anvillior »

IainMcNeil wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:48 pm I've updated the instructions - it should have directed you to the members area to redeem a steam key. Sorry for the confusion.
I go to the members area and my serials are already registered but there is no steam key button.
Game kNight
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Game kNight »

Can I use the Slitherine launcher codes for my son's PC?
When I have redeemed the steam code that is.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”